**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogue buff copy

6afjvhoqb9k2.png
Why can't rogue steal indestructible buff? Cos i tried it with Luke Cage and she didn't get it. Because the only buff restricted is unstoppable and buffs from tech class.

Comments

• And isn't being in contact also include when an opponent strikes you or hits your block as well?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Luke cage's indestructible is passive. Rouge can only steal active buffs, not passive effects.

Since when ? Magik SP3 nullify works on it as well as Scarlett Witch or Doctor Strange. When did this change ?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Kerneas wrote: »
    Luke cage's indestructible is passive. Rouge can only steal active buffs, not passive effects.

Since when ? Magik SP3 nullify works on it as well as Scarlett Witch or Doctor Strange. When did this change ?

You're right. Luke's Indestructible is (still) a buff and from the way she's written, Rogue should be able to steal it. On the other hand, if played well, Rogue can keep her buffs up for a while. I suspect Indestructible is excluded for game balance.

Perhaps one of the mods could confirm +/- list Rogue for a text update?

Or alternately, allow her to copy it, as very few champs gain Indestructible buffs (Luke and Venompool are the only ones I can think of), so why not just let Rogue beat the tar out of them? She deserves to be the MVP occasionally! Like Ronan against Resistor nodes, or CAIW against the recent Diablo and Champion EQ bosses.
  • Cage's indestructible is an active buff. Killmonger indestructible is passive. I agree that they probably didn't have his indestructible stealable because if you play right, you'd have indestructible for the whole fight and that's not fair... It's kinda like the Bane thread if you saw it. Bane isnt considered passive or active. Looks like it's the same here with Cage's indestructible.
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    Honestly Rogue should be stealing both power and health with both specials. Maybe with special 1 steal some power along with the regular life steal and with special 2 steal some health along with the regular power steal.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Fjolnir wrote: »
    AtomicJoh wrote: »
    And isn't being in contact also include when an opponent strikes you or hits your block as well?

And no, you need to make contact, not just have contact.
    "Replicated buffs stay active as long as rouge keeps touching the opponent" meaning you need to hit them, be it directly or into their block.

I’m almost certain rogues stolen buffs stay active if there is ANY contact , not just when Rogue is on the attack.

It's only when she's attacking, even if she hits into a block.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    It's tough to maintain that contact for long. Play aggressive after the sp1, and evade the defender's specials just enough to continue the attack. There's one second or so of time before the buffs are nullified, so you have to be quick. Hitting into the defender's block helps keep the buffs active.

I find this to be a nice addition but not reliable enough of a mechanic to focus on when fighting.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    It's tough to maintain that contact for long. Play aggressive after the sp1, and evade the defender's specials just enough to continue the attack. There's one second or so of time before the buffs are nullified, so you have to be quick. Hitting into the defender's block helps keep the buffs active.

I find this to be a nice addition but not reliable enough of a mechanic to focus on when fighting.

It would be nice if there was some way of extending her buff steal duration, either with her Sig or some synergy boost.
  • The indestructible buff is not passive... Maybe they meant for it to operate as a passive. By the way, there should be a way to increase the duration of the buff timer on rogue, i think that would make her MVP and she deserves so with all the revamp that is going on(venom, carnage, red hulk, spider gwen and she hulk)
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Rogue is one of those champs! She is good but not really !! But she wont need any rework just some minor upgrades and she should be good enough to stay relevant among Crazy op top mutants!