**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Not sure how to feel about this new pull...

Just pulled a 5* Doc Oc as my 8th 5*. Is he a good champ? R4 material? If he is a good champ, what’s the best way to play him?

Comments

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Grats. Even unduped he's great.

I was bummed when I pulled him as a 6*, but after learning him, I'm definitely a fan.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    hes a power control god I have him duped very fun to play
  • Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    What tier is he in? Above god? God? High or low demigod? Is he worth R4?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    Imo he is high demigod. He is fun to play, dmg scales rlly quick and block prof as well. He is my path clearer on uncollected (5* r4 undupped) and I love him. His SP2 crits are amazing and he has a lot possibilities in terms of playstyle. You can easily do infinite power lock/healblock in long fights.

Negative thing is, that against masochism or buffet he is practically useless.

Also important note: he is fast. Really fast, almost like Stark Spiderman
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    What tier is he in? Above god? God? High or low demigod? Is he worth R4?

as @UmbertoDelRio has said the tier list is based on @SeatinManOfLegends opinion of where certain champs rank in being useful for certain content. That is not how you should be judging a champ it depends on your masteries synergy and what content are you tackling. if you have no magik or sw to power control and nullify doc ok is a great alternative.
  • Options
    crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    He's a little complicated at first but definitely a good champ.Whenever you trigger one of his effects (Armor up, Power Steal or Regen Steal) you can refresh the timer by landing an L1. You can also extend the timer by using an L3. If you use the L3 then use the L1 it will refresh the extended timer. With that you can keep that effect going the entire fight if you time it correctly. If you don't like the effect that triggered, land a heavy attack. This will spend that effect to deal extra energy damage.@Crooked_Sprook1