**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    EVERYONE is having the issue, that's why there are dozens of threads.
  • lockitup11lockitup11 Posts: 28
    Alright figured, just seems to been even worse last couple days so wasn't sure. Thanks
  • It’s horrible last 2 days trying to grind arena and really cant because waiting 30 seconds in between every fight just blows
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    It is getting ridiculous, especially when opening crystals. Had one yesterday and not even sure what i got from it?
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Getting ridiculous, it's been like that for so long I probably don't know what to do if they fix it
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    edited February 2019
    I agree, unfortunately complaining doesn’t accomplish anything.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    So perfect. I assume this is the new motto?

1d9jutfjz7xk.png
  • DKTDKT Posts: 13
    I cant connect either. Server is very laggy
  • GarrizeGarrize Posts: 21
    So.... Update installed. And connection issues are still here... Was there anything done to prevent this in this update?8xmdavm2s6h9.jpeg
  • PLEASE sort these connections issues out, it’s so triggering man.
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    Seatin is still playing...
  • Ashish654Ashish654 Posts: 10
    Hii
    You guys really should work on problem connecting to the network. In any game no one getting this much error or glitch like in your game. And most irritating part is that when fight is over then it show the error and we lost health or again we have to fight from the starting even we won the previous one. Really guys now this error become pain in ass in the most the players. I know either you guys are going to banned me or warn me. But really I don't care. If it continue I myself leave the game and in upcoming future I think most of the members will leave.

Thanks
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Please change the message from "Please check your connection" to something meaningful. 99% of the time the issue is at your end and 1% at our end. You need to understand that people from all over the world play this game. It includes all sorts of networks 2g/3g/4g etc.. mcoc hardly opens in 2G/3G... While the whole game resides on the phone, what's the need to make such long service calls? Ever heard of micro services?!?? Fix your stuff Kabam...
    edited February 2019
    WHY do so many people feel the need to create a new thread on this when there is already a massive thread about this?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/111051/connection-issues-merged-threads#latest
  • LamadudeLamadude Posts: 19
    Still no update on andriod
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Anyone else? Freezing, dropped blocks, etc. Since latest update.
  • Still no update for Android...

Or at least for some users...

What is Kabam doing about it? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious
    Since last update? New to the game? This has happened since Day 1.
  • Extreme Lag and Constant Connection Loss. Which caused me to lose 4 of my heroes, and with these conditions it is not at all feasible to use items to revive or heal the champions. Made me lose my ticket. Thank you Kabam. :s:s:'(
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Still going on. @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike how linv this is going to last. Its bloody annoying. Its everywhere
  • I’m still having big connection issues what’s the f n deal kabam fix it
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Performance and Connectivity improvements
    Well, not really. Is this ever gonna get fixed properly, or no?
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    This is out of control already 😡
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    WHY do so many people feel the need to create a new thread on this when there is already a massive thread about this?

Because literally nothing is happening, no useful communication, no action, just worse month over month. No one is giving information in this thread, because how many times can you say " I am on the latest update, on wifi, all game modes, oh, and I am on Android xxx".
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra -

How do we get the devs to change the messaging? And ideally, to decipher whose end the issue is on?

How do we also get better communication regarding WHAT is happening. I realize Android is a big complicated ecosystem, and this is a complicated game. Maybe optimize the top 3 used android phone OS combos and go from there?

I actually assume this has little to do with server hardware, and how data access through replication and other various computational processes are not running efficiently for the android OS. There must be someone that can speak to this. Have them chime in. Whats the gameplan here?

This has been getting worse for months. One day, help lagged, then level ups became a huge lag, then sig stones, using boosts in war, etc. After this (late) update (in whatever update has Havoc), my connection is even worse.

On Android 8.0, Samsung S8 (decently high end phone) 55 mbps donload wifi, full battery, yet I have a message on every screen, every fight, that my connection is bad.

Have spent too much money, wars and AQ have gotten harder. This is becoming a breaking point for many Android users.

Give us transparent, consistent feedback. Make a locked thread and post every 2 weeks.

Help us out.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    A picture worth a thousand words...

q2k0322csg70.png

:D;)
  • Sparrky01Sparrky01 Posts: 6
    ef4oa07e3g2y.png

Can something please be done about the connection error!!!!! Keep getting the same error every couple of minutes and it's becoming unbearable and annoying!!!! It is making the game unplayable.
    I'm using Wi-Fi, full bars, downloaded the newest version of the game, uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing seems to work, this has been going on since January!!!!
This discussion has been closed.