**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need active alliance

I need active alliance doing map 3 atleast . Preferably silver 1 atleast. Can clear lanes in war and aq.

Comments

• Options
    Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    5fl7lrhxz04w.jpg
  • Options
    Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    Hay man, we do map3 and 4 in aq and ranked silver3 in this season we are trying for silver1, we are very active, if intrested find me in game
    Alliance: fire strike
    In game name: Blazing Echo
  • Options
    BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Hey we do map 3, will add u in game can see if ur interested after u see alliance
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    We are looking for some new members. Finished Gold 3 season just finished. Do map 5, 4, 2 eachday in AQ. Look up Mr Tic Tac in game
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
  • Options
    Supreme_JaySupreme_Jay Posts: 25
    Hey if you are still looking for an alliance hit me up. My profile name is Supreme Jay or you can dm me here

We have spots available and would love to have you onboard!

Legends uprising
    AQ maps 2/3/3 (moving towards map 4)
    AW silver 2 rating tier 13 (we were tier 12 until some people left the alliance)
    Minimal requirements for alliance events
    No donations
    Line required
  • Options
    dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    Vampi, I sent you an I game request. We do a steady combination of map 3 and map4. You can try both! We are at 22 members. Once we are.full again we will be running 5,4,3 daily

• Options
    If you haven't found an alliance yet, I'll add you in-game and maybe we can talk and get you in. We're in a rebuilding mode with 17 members after a lot left after AW season 7. If you have LineApp then look me up and shoot me a message. line id:

waytothedawn92
  • Options
    M currently in above 5 million alliance so anything above 6 million and atleast 25 peoples
  • Options
    AvdoAvdo Posts: 18
    Search no longer.. we are exactly what you are looking for.. join -WWA-
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
  • Options
    @MrTicTac19992008 you will need to remove one player from your alliance to add me in . Plz send me alliance invitation after u have done it.
  • Options
    Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill. We're a fun/chill/active alliance running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days, AW when we can. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981
  • Options
    razorjack10razorjack10 Posts: 42
    We r 8 mil alliance having a spot open for 1 member. We run aq map4 and will switch to map5 in one bg very soon. Line is required to communicate. Βi-weekly SA.

Interested? Hit me on line : razorjack0110
  • Options
    Thanks guys I found one :)