**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 21.3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    • Performance and Connectivity improvements

Little bit early for an April Fool's joke.

I'm having more issues with the update than before the update.
  • Yeah, Android update is late... again..
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Connectivity issues seem worse than before...
  • Jeff42000Jeff42000 Posts: 19
    Rock_161 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike can you please tell when is the new update available for android

I havent been able to log in due to connection issues for 2 days, finally get in and now cant download the new update.. Kabam strikes again
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    MCOC Team wrote: »
    OTHER FIXES
    • Performance and Connectivity improvements

k2eskh4iz83f.png

vw6pc20hz1rv.png

Great job! 😃😃😃
  • Jeff42000Jeff42000 Posts: 19
    failed to log in - emergency maintenance...... whats going on?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    love the connection improvements
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I download the update, I start the game, the update is being installed.....

The update is installed, I enter the master eq, I start the very 1st fight against netflix dd, I get “problems connecting to network.” Sigh. I finally get into the fight, I win (duh), but before I get to see that I get a t2 iso-8 thing and some gold, I off course get “problems connecting to network.”
    Don’t know what you guys mean with improving connectivity and performance issues, but it certainly doesn’t apply to that “problems connecting to network” which has plagueing this game for months now.
  • Available on 6 February really?
  • What time will the update go live?
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    No update in Google Play yet
  • Shail_Shah_2001Shail_Shah_2001 Posts: 3
    edited February 2019
    KABAM, Where the hell is the Android update? Late again!? And also no extra Trails of Alchemist for Android users, which you promised.
  • StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    @Shail_Shah_2001 the trails come out at 12pst. And the update probably won't drop for us again till that's over. To me it's bs I could care less about the trials just give me update.
  • Is the update even coming out today? It sure doesn't seem that way...
  • PrayB4UplayPrayB4Uplay Posts: 21
    Oh come on Kabam!
  • xray_3xray_3 Posts: 4
    Android has a delay again!
  • SotrelSotrel Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    No update available. No trials either (Android User)
  • StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    mskrp8o6dsfx.png
  • xray_3xray_3 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike android delay, please fix it so we android players can also enjoy the update
  • andyh122andyh122 Posts: 22
    Still no update for Android ETA kabam?
  • The radio silence is brutal
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    What's up with the monthly update?
    Ps hope I didn't ask in the wrong chat.
  • Starhawk wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    B_Kass wrote: »
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    Really gonna nerf SpiderGwen's sp1 like that? SMH

I know this is a joke, but remember... There is a Spider-Gwen with Unblockable Special 1 in Act 5.2, and that's not changing!

@Kabam Miike if you don’t remove the unblockable l1, but spider-gwen’s l1 can now hit people, then you are admitting that you are increasing the difficulty eithout increasing the rewards. Remove the unblockable l1 on that fight or don’t change the l1. You can’t have it both ways

If you demand an increase in rewards for buffing Spider-Gwen, you also have to ask for a decrease in rewards when ever the content gets easier, like when they nerf a champ or even when they allow us to bring in stronger champs than existed when the content was first created. You can't have it both ways.

you realize your reasoning makes zero sense right?

Actually, I do. That's the point. This line of reasoning makes no sense. Mission accomplished.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    2 months in a row now with no-on time-android update????
  • Colix990Colix990 Posts: 8
    edited February 2019
    Really, over 2 hours delay on Android update ? And then a lagged bugged game for a whole month , you guys didn't even bother to solve those issues during the whole month . Kabam you really don't deserve this community , any other developer would have solve it in hours , now you guys can't even update the game regularly. Dissapointed .
  • Fuzz669Fuzz669 Posts: 2
    Its crazy that we cant even get an answer on why we still dont have an update or trials
  • PrayB4UplayPrayB4Uplay Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike You gotta do something with the android issues that is lurking around the battlerealm for months...