**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New update on Apple or Google stores [Merged Threads]

Comments

• HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Why do they release an update at exactly the same time the EQ starts? They are sick and tired of knowing Android will get delayed badly. BS as usual...
  • WodimanWodiman Posts: 30
    If you play android as i do you should be used to not getting update any sooner then 2 hrs to 12 hrs after ios. Ios is the prime console for this game. Its like legend runs. You have to have ios or you have a 60-70% failure rate. Check back in 2-6 hrs there will be a post saying its up to google play they have no control.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Wodiman wrote: »
    If you play android as i do you should be used to not getting update any sooner then 2 hrs to 12 hrs after ios. Ios is the prime console for this game. Its like legend runs. You have to have ios or you have a 60-70% failure rate. Check back in 2-6 hrs there will be a post saying its up to google play they have no control.

They would if they'd release the update couple of days ago. No excuses
  • RisengawRisengaw Posts: 30
    Android update will be out in 24 hours if we are lucky.
  • Goldfield9Goldfield9 Posts: 10
    I dont have an update for iphone either
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    @Kabam Miike what is going on with no update for android yet and no make up trials? Android user should get compensation this is 2 months in a row. I spend quite a bit of money on this game, im livid and am sure I'm not the only one.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    You guys aren’t missing much. A few of us with apple updated only to get this now so little good the update did. p7w2x5fid1ip.png

• BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    8c8cxvp4ic1n.png

For pixel 2 xl the game looks broken
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Kabam Miike stated that the extra trial for Android users begins at 12 PST.
    Yep. And what about the make up trails of the alchemist?

Kabam Miike said it will start at 12 PST.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    ez03od95t014.png
  • Username8123Username8123 Posts: 13
    Wodiman wrote: »

That's BS. I've been playing for 3+ years and the android updates have been late less than 10 times. But it is ridiculous that this is twice in a row and happened again before we've even done the make up for the last one. And miss me with the blaming it on Google Store. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Mkh wrote: »
    4hfqvj6wswh6.jpg

And this is why the update needs to come out the day before the new EQ starts 🤦‍♂️
    Yuuuup. Exactly.
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Well, this is fun, yet again, sat watching everyone else having a blast on the new EQ while us android users sit here waiting, getting ignored. But no doubt it'll be Googles fault, not like they're one of the leading companies when it comes to this stuff.. Getting real tired of poor excuses...
  • How the h3ll this happens everytime now on,again we gona (android) wait who knows how king. Pathetic
  • rex2_2_2rex2_2_2 Posts: 2
    ANDROID UPDATE V21 DELAYED IS IT LATE, WHENS IT COMING?
    Only Goolge knows that for sure.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Karnage wrote: »
    Well, this is fun, yet again, sat watching everyone else having a blast on the new EQ while us android users sit here waiting, getting ignored. But no doubt it'll be Googles fault, not like they're one of the leading companies when it comes to this stuff.. Getting real tired of poor excuses...

No one is enjoying anything other than yet another untested, broken update regardless of the platform.
  • Rola_GodRola_God Posts: 6
    Where is update for android. Why android is left everytime? we need an explaination
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    What is going on with Google man? How hard can it be to make a file on your server public when the time comes.

Unless of course kabam somehow builds ios versions much earlier and submits it on time but not the android version.

Think about it lol they might be still working on the update for android for all we know...

This is getting a bit ridiculous at this point...
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Mkh wrote: »
    It's just so tedious to see this coming and yet it happens again. There's no action taken to prevent past errors, and that's so frustrating.

And it seems so easily fixed. Just drop the update a day or two ahead of time. If so many other quests can be set to a timer, why can't the EQ?
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I have to admit I’m feeling the iOS privilege. This emergency maintenance screen looks way cooler with the new background behind it.
This discussion has been closed.