Jack_OHara wrote: »
I feel like an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. event would be a really cool idea, especially because of the HYDRA event last summer. However, if this was going to be an event, I think it should be called 'Directors of S.H.I.E.L.D. Or something like that. I put down a rough draft of the characters to give a feel for what these Champions would be like. They're not too overpowered, but I chose them only because they're solid characters that more than deserve a place in the Contest.
2 new Champions to add:
Director Nick Fury: (Avengers/Captain America: The Winter Soldier version)
Not particularly sure what kind of abilities to add to him, but his class would definitely be Skill.
- Similarly to Sabretooth, he gains Fury on every hit. For the sole reason that he is Nick FURY
- Critical hits
- Bleed/Stun on Special Attacks
SP1: 'Trouble Still Comes Around': Nick Fury unloads a clip directly into the opponent
SP2: 'Helicarrier Bombardment': Missile Attacks from off-screen (Yondu)
SP3: 'Keep Both Eyes Open': Maybe just him beating up on the defender, with a little S.H.I.E.L.D. salute (Iron Patriot)
- Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Coulson: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Captain America (WWII, Classic, Infinity War): Friends
- Iron Man, Iron Man Infinity War: Friends
Director Phil Coulson: (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 version, with robotic hand)
Again, not sure about abilities, but he should either be Tech, because some of his abilities would be for his robot hand, or Science because of his Kree blood.
- Physical Resistance, as a result of his Kree blood
- Poison Immune: like Captain Marvel, he also possesses Kree physiology
- Ability Accuracy Reduction (against robots): Coulson's robot hand can interrupt signals/block communications
- Critical Hits: Coulson's hand gives him increased power and strength (only when he hits with his left hand)
SP1: 'CLASSIFIED': Coulson attacks using his 'laser finger' on his hand (this is a joke made in AoS Season 3)
SP2: 'We Cannot Let Them Win': A combination of shield attacks and Icer shots, a less acrobatic Taskmaster SP1
SP3: 'A Part of Something Bigger': This could be a combination of all of his hand's abilities (super strength, lasers, shield, etc.), with a shot from the Destroyer gun (that he used to shoot Loki and Garrett) at the end
- Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Quake: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Quake is on Coulson's team, not Nick Fury's)
- Quake: Teammates
- Captain America: Idol (might be a better option for this)
- Loki: Nemesis (just because Loki killed him)
(Another cool thing would be for his block animation to have his laser shield with the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo from his arm)
P.S. I saw other posts had this, but however unlikely it may be, I would be psyched to get either of these guys if they were put in the game because of this post. Preferably, awakened 5 stars. Only adding this because it would be super cool to have these guys.
Thanks a lot for such a fun game,
Hamin wrote: »
I will be highly upset if they add Robbie before Danny.
The fact that we have Johnny over Danny is ridiculous.
Danny Ketch brought GR out of relative obscurity and provided some of the best comic material during that time.
© 2019 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2019 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.