**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Every dang month. Something new. I know you are working on it, but all these mishaps are really frustrating. Update a day or two before the EQ, give yourself some space to work things out before new events arrive. Risk management is very important. We just wanna play the dang game ya know
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Well here's hoping next month won't be a repeat.
  • Personally, rather have it a day late with less issues, than right now with more. If something is not ready, it is what it is. Sucks that it didn't go as planned, but there's no changing that now. Finish up what needs to be done, and it'll be there when it gets there. Thanks for the update @Kabam Miike
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Personally, rather have it a day late with less issues, than right now with more. If something is not ready, it is what it is. Sucks that it didn't go as planned, but there's no changing that now. Finish up what needs to be done, and it'll be there when it gets there. Thanks for the update @Kabam Miike

To me it sounds like the devs missed an internal deadline and they're scrambling to finish something. If anything, we should be extra wary of bugs with the understanding that it's being rushed to get finished.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Next time release the update a day before it can affect people. You should have learned this from the last update (or lack there of) but maybe you can learn it from this one
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    _tokio_ wrote: »
    Hey everybody,

I come with news. Maybe not great news, but I did say that I would update you all as soon as I had more information.

Our Update is still not ready for release on Google Play. We are working to get it up as soon as we can, and doing everything we can to expedite the process, but we don't believe that it will be released today.

We're hoping that it will be available to all Android users tomorrow. The Havok arena will not be affected, and users on the older version will still be able to grind that arena for Milestones, Rank Rewards, and Havok.

So Android Users will miss out on up to 200+ energy compared to iOS Users för this Event. Ill guess you guys wont extend it for one extra day. LOL

So whats the plan ? 3 refills and a tier3 potion to make us happy ? Guess what that wont do it ! You treat us like 2nd Class citizens and still expect getting our Money?

Edit
    Not spending a Single Dollar on the Game untill iOS and android Updates are on the same Page.

funny you say that. I did the trials of alchemy and needed about 10-15 energy to finish the hardest level i can do so i start it thinking i can use one energy refill then update the game and use the rest of the energy on the new content. Of course that didn't happen and now i'm stuck with wasted energy. had i known i would have waited to finish the trials of alchemy until later tonight. I guess i should know to always check these forums instead of assuming i can update because i have an android phone. Where's the compensation? I'm sure Kabam will ignore comments like yours and mine
  • @kabam miike
    Don't care about arena. Arena is the worst/most boring mode in the game. Would like to play event quest. Please tell your devs to get their **** together as this is getting quite tiresome
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    @Kabam Miike I'm not worried about the legend run, I just wanted to play the new quest, and depending on when it's available on Google play. That does also mean the event timer will not reset due to this delay for Android users. Are Android users getting any kind of comp? I mean this is ridiculous. We play the game only to get delayed? That don't make sense to me.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    These days are different. First android gets slower load times and now we even get to wait longer to get the updates
  • Is update not available for Android? I have been checking google play hourly and no update.
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    At least för today the network problems should be way better for iOS Users cause half the playerbase waits for the update and dont do **** Kappa
  • Sorry, I think I may have caused some confusion here. The update is with Google, but it is not ready for release to the Google Play store. This is not us holding it back, and don't want to hold it back. We want to get it out and Live as soon as possible.

So, to be clear, its up to Google to release the update? Or its up to Kabam? .sigh... just get it done people!

Hopefully the delay will work in everyones favor, with a bug free update.

Keep up the good work😉

• Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Swank777 wrote: »
    Hey everybody,

I come with news. Maybe not great news, but I did say that I would update you all as soon as I had more information.

Our Update is still not ready for release on Google Play. We are working to get it up as soon as we can, and doing everything we can to expedite the process, but we don't believe that it will be released today.

We're hoping that it will be available to all Android users tomorrow. The Havok arena will not be affected, and users on the older version will still be able to grind that arena for Milestones, Rank Rewards, and Havok.

Great news! Thank you. What can we expect as far as the trials rerun or lack thereof should I say? Will we be getting it tomorrow? Compensation for it?

The Trials Re-run does not require an update, and is available in game right now for all Android users.

The trials never reloaded I do not have the rerun, no offense but you are incorrect, please check around
  • Ok, I have a question. If Google has the update, then why wont they release it? Seems to me that it would be much more beneficial to them to simply release it. Doesnt make sense for them to hold it.

It takes time for any update that is submitted to Process. There isn't any malicious intent here, and it's not like anybody is sitting back and saying that they purposely don't want to release something.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Hey everybody,

Great news! Thank you. What can we expect as far as the trials rerun or lack thereof should I say? Will we be getting it tomorrow? Compensation for it?

The Trials Re-run does not require an update, and is available in game right now for all Android users.

The trials never reloaded I do not have the rerun, no offense but you are incorrect, please check around

Are you on Apple? It's up for me on Android.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Hey everybody,

That's funny because earlier you said it wasn't kabam's fault.
  • Thanks for leaving us out once again. What are your plans to compensate us for this one since we are missing out on a WHOLE DAY of the new event quest.
  • jonnboy0312jonnboy0312 Posts: 9
    Hey everybody,

They are available. To many different people and to several different accounts. You just aren't getting them yourself.