**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Down - Friday, 5/26, 9:35 am (US EST) [Closed]

MaxxtronMaxxtron Posts: 29
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Your game is down...again. Disconnected immediately following AQ fight. Checked wifi, no connectivity issues at all, but cannot log into game. Only the spinning wheel of death. Please fix.

US EST, 9:35 a.m.
[6006] Maxxtron
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Service disruption again , whoo lovely especially when trying to do aq, get last milestones or just play the game
  • Options
    Bills_SamaBills_Sama Posts: 1
    Quero ver agora quem vai pagar as opções de life dos meus campeões que perdi nos bosses por causa da incapacidade da kabam, cada mais eles estão piores e mais antiéticos.
  • Options
    BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Same issues
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    we had better get a package for this as this cost man people in m alliance mid fight. however whilst te game is down can you guys FIX IT please
  • Options
    RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    Same issues.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Emergency maintenance...and not a single announcement/warning on forums.
    That shows how much Kabam cares.
    Thank you !
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    we had better get a package for this as this cost man people in m alliance mid fight. however whilst te game is down can you guys FIX IT please

I doubt they're going to fix anything yet, though they should be pushing one out within the next few days maybe more.

And I agree we should get somekind package better thsn the last one, i wouldn't be surprised if we dont get much or anything ar all though
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    Hope we can get 4* awaken for free
  • Options
    R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    mami4i5whwcy.png

Hmm a nice new message for us to read huh... B - E - A - UTIFUL!
  • Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Game down.
  • Options
    30min AQ timers please
  • Options
    Rake2Rake2 Posts: 19
    edited May 2017
    Game down! I was fightinig in war an i lost a hero
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    And now emergency maintence yay !!! Right in the middle or end of all kinds of stuff and now it's going to be down even longer wooohoo

I wonder how long game will be down and we'll actually get anything
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    MEKA5 wrote: »
    Thank you !

You obviously don't understand what emergency means so let me try an explain, it's unscheduled so impossible to warn people before hand. Smh
  • Options
    ShawnShazimShawnShazim Posts: 28
    It appears that each and every time that there's a scheduled maintenance there seems to be some issues to follow.. Can we get a weekly update on what is maintained, changed or working on.. Some of these answers will prevent a lot of traffic on forums.. We mostly would like to come on here to gain knowledge of the game and not complain.. Because as Kabam has responded countlessly with we know how frustrating this could be and we are taking it to the developers.. Support has become a 360 degree effort to try and solve anything..

I would begin with the most detailed email including

Phone model & make
    Carrier
    System running
    Champ used and where
    Time
    Screenshot
    Items used/lost

All to receive another response " could you be more detailed.." Frankly I'm not even sure if support is even relevant.. I'm kindly asking for more individuals at Kabam to be more observant when testing and frequently making changes..

• Options
    Yime is wasted... I should be grinding right now
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    And here we go again. 30 minute timers please.
  • Options
    Sorry i mean TIME
  • Options
    KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Those asking for things, don't worry we will get nothing. And it doesn't matter that a lot of our alliances wasted resources on AQ. Since the 12.0 fiasco we really seen nothing from Kabam to show they care. Just overly priced offers to make even more money.
  • Options
    BisbeebuzzBisbeebuzz Posts: 1
    Going back to Bubble Witch!
  • Options
    ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    This gam has been in bad shape ever since the 12.0 patch. There's been bugs in the game for months that should have been fixed along time ago I've lost all hope in kabam.
  • Options
    R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    edited May 2017
    MEKA5 wrote: »
    Thank you !

Why would they announce it? If you read the message properly you can see that it clearly says "experiencing a service disruption".... Meaning this was not something they planned or expected like a "scheduled maintenance" however it is extremely aggravating definitely!....
  • Options
    I will wait till the game restored...
  • Options
    MaxxtronMaxxtron Posts: 29
    In other news, Injustice 2 is up and running.
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »

I doubt they're going to fix anything yet, though they should be pushing one out within the next few days maybe more.

And I agree we should get somekind package better thsn the last one, i wouldn't be surprised if we dont get much or anything ar all though

I can see getting nothing...not even a response of these shiny new forums....
This discussion has been closed.