**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
What are her best uses? I just pulled her as a 6* and was wondering: how is she unduped and: what areas of the contest does she shine brightest( if any) thanks!

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    For defense, she really needs to be duped. As an attacker, she is best suited for regular content as her ramp up can be a bit onerous.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    She needs 3-5 souls to start to be really effective.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    First of all, congrats an a dope pull. I’ve had Morningstar as a 6* for quite a while now. What I’ve noticed when using her in questing is that she needs to be used in hard content. As a 6*, her Attack rating is just high enough that it’s almost impossible for her to build up souls in content like act 4, heroic, and even the first chapter of UC. Where she really shines is in places like act 5, last chapter of UC, and AW, where there are usually Long enough fights that let her capture souls. She will utterly destroy any champion with a lot of buffs like Groot, War Machine, The Champion, etc by using her Sp2. Building up souls makes her sp1 hit extremely hard. Once she begins to life steal (5 souls), she becomes really durable. danielmath is probably the best Morningstar player I’ve seen, I’m sure he might have some helpful things to say as well.
  • Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    If you even have trouble getting to sp3 use Mephisto synergy to start with 1 bar of power. The more souls you get the easier it is to get the sp3 as heavy attacks give 5% max power per soul.