**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3* Goldpool?

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
I was just playing the 3* Arenas and noticed a 3* Goldpool. I realize it was from the Thanos team which is a Kabam account but could this mean we could start seeing him as a possible prize from the gold crystals?

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Doubtful. There were always Kangs in those fights before and we couldn't win him in any way. Just Kabam adding a new champ to fight, likely.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Kang and Thanos have always cheated in arena. Before you could get an r5 5*... They had them... hell, they even sport r5 6*s.

Kabam has never addressed the issue about their blatant display of hacking and cheating.

I know right. They also have unlimited rank down tickets and sleeping gems. I've fought many of their champs which are at a lower rank than other times and change from awakened to unawakened
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Kang and Thanos have always cheated in arena. Before you could get an r5 5*... They had them... hell, they even sport r5 6*s.

Kabam has never addressed the issue about their blatant display of hacking and cheating.

I know right. They also have unlimited rank down tickets and sleeping gems. I've fought many of their champs which are at a lower rank than other times and change from awakened to unawakened

I noticed that too, but it's not as egregious as the aforementioned.

Maybe @Kabam Miike has some insight as to why they are continually allowed to OPENLY hack the game without repercussion.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    my point is more that I would like to see a way to win a 3* and 4* goldpool