**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Story Quest ambush crash

Every time I try a path (other than the centre path) in Act 4.4.6 I get ambushed, it loads the champion selection screen, it then freezes and then shuts the game down. Tried re-installing and turning phone on and off etc to to avail.

Anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• Hey Imperium, I'm really sorry to hear you've come across this issue, and I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

We're always working to make improvements, and in an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as lag and crashing more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Reports submitted in those discussions can provide invaluable information that allows our Development Team to identify and target specific areas needing improvement, and ultimately, to help resolve issues like instability and crashing.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.