**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crash issues during Act 4

Hey guys!
I was playing act 4 without of any issues till the latest update came out. But today when I tried playing act 4, whenever an adaptoid pops up my game crashes automatically. I would like to know if anyone else is also facing this problem or not. Pls fix this issue as I am really facing this problem again & again. Thank you.

Note : I am an iPhone user.

Comments

• OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    The same thing happened to me yesterday in Act 4.1.4, the app just closed down at the first Adaptiod(Ambush), that was on iPad. But then tried on my iPhone, it worked just fine. Strange thing.
  • WhisWhis Posts: 6
    I'm playing on iPhone and whenever adaptoid pops up and I enter the fight the game crashes. I even re-installed the game but same result. It happens on every path and every chapter.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    I've been playing Act 4 with my 2nd acct and have had no crashing issues. I get the damn "connection error" message every 30 secs but no crashing during Act 4. I'm an iPhone XR user. Are you playing on an older model iPhone perhaps?
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear the game crashed while you were trying to progress through the Story Quest, and I understand it can be very frustrating when something like this occurs.

In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as lag and crashing more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Reports submitted in those discussions can provide invaluable information that allows our Development Team to identify and target specific areas needing improvement, and ultimately, to help resolve issues like instability and crashing.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.