**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Trading

I think it would be neat to be able to trade champions and catlysts between summoners. For example, someone I know has alot of champions catalyst of one class that I don't have and I have alot of a class he doesn't.

Comments

• Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Just an idea.
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    I did not know this was a repetitive question. Sorry.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Because trading would not be abused. I'm sure nobody can think of any way to exploit this idea
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    mq8yg3uix3wg.png

It's never been mentioned before.....

The 170 posts already made on this topic.
  • If you can trade envelopes why not champions? Yes I agree; Trading system should be implemented.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Oh wow such an original idea. Let's add this to the game, I bet no one will exploit it since we are decent humans
  • If you don't take a chance you won't learn anything.Always scared to take risk.Sheesh
  • RotgutRotgut Posts: 14
    Marvellous wrote: »
    If you can trade envelopes why not champions? Yes I agree; Trading system should be implemented.

Trading an item that might get you shards doesn't present abuse in the game. Trading champs would. People would have dozens of accounts and trade the best champs in those accounts to their main. Or someone who is quitting will trade their top champs for "trash". Want my 5* Blade? I'll give you my 5* Iron Patriot. That's fair? Right? But you also want to combine accounts, which would basically have the same affect as trading.