**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* IMIW or 5* Sabretooth?

Need help on which one to Rank 4, both are unduped and offense/questing is my only priority.

Currently have 4/55 Stark Spidey, 3/45 Hulk, 3/45 Hyp, and these two at 3/45. These are pretty much the only Champs I run, and nobody else is worth mentioning.

Thanks!

Comments

• 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    ST imo
    Hes a way better offensive champ
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I just put CAIW to rank 5. 4*. Hitting through unstoppable is awesome. His sp2 does high dmg and stuns. Sp1 has bleed. I use him tons now.
  • Shu, ST definitely has more damage output but I am considering how handy IMIW's utility will be.

Sirm, I have IMIW not CapIW
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Definitely sabertooth. Pair with km and hes a force to he reckoned with
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    ST no question
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Never once have I regretted my 5/65 Sabretooth. He’s a really good on his own, even without his signature. He’s GREAT when paired with KM/BP. And he’s damn near a solution for everything if you throw Omega Red on the team with them. My favorite champion in game, so far.
  • Never once have I regretted my 5/65 Sabretooth. He’s a really good on his own, even without his signature. He’s GREAT when paired with KM/BP. And he’s damn near a solution for everything if you throw Omega Red on the team with them. My favorite champion in game, so far.

I have an awakened 3/30 4* Omega Red. Is he worth taking up to 4/40 for that synergy? I guess my question becomes more of, is a 4/40 4* Omega Red (with ST synergy) a better tool than a 3/45 4* IMIW?
  • Follow up, anyone have a 4/40 Omega? What is his health and attack?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I have a 4* unawakened Omega Red. He is 4/40. Health is at 11,214 and attack 953 with a PI of 3,927. Your mastery setup is probably different but it would be close to these figures.
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    ST for sure with your purpose in mind. As others said throw in KM and Omega and he can cover pretty much everything. I have Omega as a 5/50 and at a high sig he just melts opponents with his spores and heavy degen. The bleeds he gives ST through the synergy scale with his attack as you add fury stacks bringing even more damage and utility if you have KM too since he'll have that AAR with each bleed.

This.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    ST for sure with your purpose in mind. As others said throw in KM and Omega and he can cover pretty much everything. I have Omega as a 5/50 and at a high sig he just melts opponents with his spores and heavy degen. The bleeds he gives ST through the synergy scale with his attack as you add fury stacks bringing even more damage and utility if you have KM too since he'll have that AAR with each bleed.

This.

I wanna say IMIW but this is so true
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    I like both. Depends on quest. IMIW-. Spam l1, attack med l l l l(light) and their power gain won't happen. Eventually you will get to enough power to l2. Then keep hitting before incen damage stops(refreshes damage) and l1.. and this point , your next hit will turn buffs to plasma. (Plasma is power control too) then Continue to hit , using l1 when they want to be special and just block to refresh buff.
    His l1 and heavy will put heal blocks.
    Heavy armor break.
    He is really beneficial and for questing I'd pick him. At this point the fights will last a little longer but parry (his block Prof) and little damage received ..
    IWIM the whole way.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    And sparky synergy helps with Spidey, Ultron, and evader
  • I ranked 5 my CAIW for my first rank 5 and I’m saving to rank 2 my 6 Sabre next.

Sabre is by far the better champ. Both are Coldsnap immune.... Sabre does higher damage tho
  • Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 44
    I have both as r4. If you want offense and synergy flexibility go with sabretooth. If you want defense go ironman. Ironman still good on offense but not like ST
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sabretooth for sure. I have a R4 unawakened and no syngery team for him, but he's still amazing. His damage is insane. He's the main reason I make it through Uncollected and through Act 5.

Far greater than IMIW unless we're talking defense.
    Never once have I regretted my 5/65 Sabretooth. He’s a really good on his own, even without his signature. He’s GREAT when paired with KM/BP. And he’s damn near a solution for everything if you throw Omega Red on the team with them. My favorite champion in game, so far.

I have an awakened 3/30 4* Omega Red. Is he worth taking up to 4/40 for that synergy? I guess my question becomes more of, is a 4/40 4* Omega Red (with ST synergy) a better tool than a 3/45 4* IMIW?

Personally, I say yes. ST + OR is great as it adds bleed damage to ST’s basic claw attacks. Throw KM/BP on that team, and now ST shuts down abilities for .7s after every debuff inflicted. He is almost a perfect champion IMO, with those 2 synergies. Even with only one, or by himself, he is still fantastic for damage output. A bit of a bummer when you run out of charges, but part of the fun is building his Fury stacks.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Sabretooth