**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected chapter 1 final boss emma totally ridiculous.

Unblock sp 1 so hard for chapter 1 uncoll. And regen too. Unusually final boss for chapter 1.

Comments

• polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Admittedly I got wrecked first time I foight her this month because I always miss time her sp1. After the first pass she was considerably easier. Just duel her for practice before going back in.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Admittedly I got wrecked first time I foight her this month because I always miss time her sp1. After the first pass she was considerably easier. Just duel her for practice before going back in.

Name a duel target.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    KattohS wrote: »

Name a duel target.

Frosty Q
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    15ims wrote: »
    Unblock sp 1 so hard for chapter 1 uncoll. And regen too. Unusually final boss for chapter 1.

Does she regen? Hadn’t noticed.
    Armour break > more damage.
    Juggs, UC, mags (not sure about mags though) are not affected by reverse controls, so they can evade the sp1 the normal easy way.
    Practise on variant 1.1 emma frost: powergain aka faster/more sp1’s to practise on.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    15ims wrote: »

Does she regen? Hadn’t noticed.
    Armour break > more damage.
    Juggs, UC, mags (not sure about mags though) are not affected by reverse controls, so they can evade the sp1 the normal easy way.
    Practise on variant 1.1 emma frost: powergain aka faster/more sp1’s to practise on.

Masochism. But it only regens like 2k health so not a problem really
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    If she is in armor , she can't attack. Then you easily fight him.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    She's much easier to fight compared to when she first came out.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    The only troublesome thing in this monthly quest for me was Havok lol. I even took an 4 star Angela to r5 to have an easier time.

with Emma I got used the first time she was a boss in uncollected, just gotta be used to her inverse controls thing. It's not hard once you get the hang of it.
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    I defeated her with IMIW in the first fight hahaha she's no very difficult
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Dogor2393 wrote: »
    I defeated her with IMIW in the first fight hahaha she's no very difficult

Hes a good counter. Venom would be too, I think. Once she goes to armor mode on oscillate, pin against corner and just spam heavy
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    If you people don't wanna evade her sp1 then just don't. When she starts in her fury mode, only survive and hit occasionally only to get some space. Don't push her to sp1 then, which is really easy.
    Now, when her armour phase starts, spam heavies and get her to a sp2. Bait it out in her fury mode, evade it or block it. Rinse and repeat. I did this with a 4* sentinal. Any 4* can block multiple sp2s, no worries about dying.
    I'm not ashamed to admit even I got rekt but I strategized instead of being salty on the forums.

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
    &
    Git Gud
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    I have been voting with my wallet when it comes to the harder content. I used to spend more than I care to admit and it has gotten me less excited to go through hard content. Less excitement means I skip out on more and more "deals". Pretty soon that excitement will just move to a different game. If Kabam wants to make content harder create a new monthly quest above uncollected with better rewards.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    I'm one of the first to complain about difficulty of recent content, and she was a tough fight but not impossible. I found Sentinel tougher to be honest.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I found a use for my 6* juggy
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Just get yourself a corvus or if you have one, upgrade him and use him, i've one shoted her every time with a maxed out 4*
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom while I don't disagree with your point on minimizing others feedback. I do disagree with the goalpost movement being too quick. Its epic difficulty its supposed to be a challenge and not everyone will be able to overcome that challenge. There is nothing wrong with trying and failing. I think the core problem with epic is that everyone who has access to it believe they should be able to beat it. The challenge and struggle are part of the development of skills in this game. People can watch YouTube and see someone like seatin blow through it but do they consider the fact that he is using pots without concern because he is funded. Do people consider the level and depth of his roster also because he is funded. Yes he has some skill but he plays a lot and has a lot of champs to choose from to beat content. Not calling out seatin just using him because he is highly watched for an example. People steamrolling every epic have honed their skills against the nodes and champs we are encountering. Epic is there to be a challenge and defeating epic should give people a sense of accomplishment. Failing against epic should give you motivation to improve your skills rather than jumping on the forum saying it's too hard or unfair. Rather than people creating these threads they should be asking for advice and alternatives for how to fight these champs. Ask for duel options to learn to evade these champs. Nothing short of variant cant be beat with practice and the correct counter champs. Variant has a few fights that are pure resource pits but that was how it was designed. Moving the goalposts and making content harder keeps the game from becoming stagnant.