**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino silently nerfed after editing description? Please no

Dear Kabam-Team,

there seems to be an issue with dominos sp2. After changing her description (not to do even more damage when bleeding herself) she now seems to proc bleeds via sp2 way less frequent and intense than before. Something must have went wrong, unless you have intentionally nerfed her silently. I tested it a several times in labyrinth and before the likelihood of her sp2 to proc bleed felt like 50-50, now it happens maybe every fifth sp2. Reddit demonstrates that im not the only one who noticed her to bleed less. Did you change something about it? Maybe by accident? I'd highly appreciate if u could inform us about this issue.

Best regards,
porter91

btw.: Props for ur recent work - the game has become so, so much better in the recent 6 months!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Proof?
    Also Kabam Wolf isnt a Mod anymore.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Oh that explains it I might have stolen your proc bleeds I was getting like each hit a crit bleed lol sorry
    1 reddit post doesn't prove anything. You need hard evidence like videos before and videos after. Even then you have to prove that the RNG for taunt/bleed isn't working right.
  • Raided0817Raided0817 Posts: 6
    I've had Domino ranked at least at 4/55 since July and didn't even see a taunt proc in a fight until the latest patch. I can honestly say I didn't know she had the ability to even taunt until recently rereading her abilities. I can't really provide hard proof of bleed proc changes, but something changed intended or not...
  • PORTER91PORTER91 Posts: 7
    Ok, guys, of course i cant proof anything because its rng based and therefore it could be justifiable to never ever get a bleed proc again. First of all: sorry for my poor editing skills, i had to use the maze korg fight which is probably not the best fight to demonstrate but i used quite many sp2 there. I counted 8 bleed procs from 7 SP2 prepatch against korg and 4 from 7 SP2 postpatch against winter soldier. Here u can find the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkHbf_pRRPE&feature=youtu.be

In the meantime ive "developed" a theory on this issue: Prepatch domino hasnt been working as intended. But instead of not doing even more damage when bleeding herself (Prepatch description) she always did the damage on her SP2 like if she was bleeding also when she was not bleeding. Therefore people couldnt see a difference and complained about her ability not working correctly (they wanted her to do even more damage, lol, broken). Since kabam removed her ability to proc bleed even more when shes bleeding, she stepped back to doing the damage she should have initailly done all the time when not bleeding. Therefore shes now procing less bleeds. In doing so, kabam team might have silently nerfed her. Shes still one of the best champions in the game and im not complaining, just asking if kabam changed something there unintentionally. Of course a single reddit threat doesnt say anything but it shows that im not the only one who thinks the recent patch took more from her than a certain wording in the description.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Her sp2 is definitely bugged. 2 runs on rol ws yesterday and I got 2 critical bleeds on her sp2 total. That's way off.
  • Icem987Icem987 Posts: 14
    Domino special 2 isn’t Working correctly. Definitely something is wrong