**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Void glitch or working as intended. Need clarification.

So I have one point in Double Edge and one point in Liquid Courage. At the start of the fight they usually tick at around 180(using blade for this example). But when I fight against Void it doubles. That’s 360 per tick. I don’t see anything in his abilities that would make this happen. Unless I’m missing something or reading something wrong. Would love some clarification. Photos attached.
4a2dob31m0st.png
7tjm7a3to34i.png

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Void cause's damage for each unique debuff on the opponent ... is his main ability
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    Void causes damage based on debuffs that are on you, bleed and poison are both debuffs, so yes it is working correctly.
  • Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
    So that part of his ability applies to any debuff on you? Not just the ones he puts on you? Ok. Thanks.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    When an opponent suffers a debuff they take direct damage per unique debuff.

k2d7mowboor1.png
    So suicide masteries against Void are just that....suicide
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited February 2019
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    Also you should put 3 points in LC if you are going to run it. Saps the same amount of hp at level 1 as level 3 but gives 20% more attack
    Also you should put 3 points in LC if you are going to run it. Saps the same amount of hp at level 1 as level 3 but gives 20% more attack
    Just waiting on the cores. Really wish they’d do an event like Rickets scrapyard again.
    Rocket’s*