**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Crystals

Any update on the new set of dungeon crystals? Deciding whether to pick from the current one or what for the new one

Comments

• Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    I am waiting too... Still no update on the dungeon !
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    I'm close to my 1st 4* dungeon crystal , aiming for capiw
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    This one is ending in 5 min. Interesting to see when the new ones will be announced
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    No Dungeon Crystals appear in the dungeon store. Is this working as intended?
  • MJAMMJAM Posts: 13
    Frustrating that the old ones expire and there is no news what the new ones will be or even when. I would have thought they would have showed up right away. Guess they were missed as something that needed an update.
    Given they're not here now, I'd guess they are announced when next dungeons are. Would have been better if they were already here but no point in crying over spilt milk.
    Looking at their last few announcements : wars generally run from 21st of the month to 5th of the following month. Also the announcement is made 5 to 7 days before they start.
  • MJAMMJAM Posts: 13
    I don't think crystals have expired with the timing of no dungeon being on before. Maybe it's just one of those things.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    An announcement would be nice. I've been waiting a long time for the new batch of crystals. They should rotate the crystals more frequently and/or allow us to open more than one of the same crystal, and we ought to know what the next batch will be and when it will come before the old batch expires.
  • An announcement would be nice. I've been waiting a long time for the new batch of crystals. They should rotate the crystals more frequently and/or allow us to open more than one of the same crystal, and we ought to know what the next batch will be and when it will come before the old batch expires.

Wish that was the case. I believe the last batch wasn’t updated until closer to when the next dungeon started.