**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

18910111214»

Comments

• SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    Anddd where down again -.-
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Same problem here , version 21.0 was supposed to be resolving connection issues as they said in pre update notice
    It was 12 hours late and still don't look like they have done any improvements , just some extra buggy champs where we geg freeze while hitting on block (everyone knows about whom I'm taking rn)
    Well done guys , well done !!
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Game is down again. The coding has gotten so bulky and/or the servers are so poor that you can’t really distinguish between connection issues and outright outages, so I’m posting here.

iPhone X, no updates available, 56Mbps downstream on AT&T cellular, 40Mbps downstream on hotel WiFi. Latency about 25ms. No issues surfing anything else.

Instead of putting out new content next month, please just take a break from the new and concentrate on fixing the old.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    yeah, just had to drop on my end as well .. :( fortunately wasn't in the middle of anything critical ..
  • I have the exact same issue.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    Marti88 wrote: »
    I have the exact same issue.

You revived a year old post..... Wow
  • Ashish654Ashish654 Posts: 10
    WHY do so many people feel the need to create a new thread on this when there is already a massive thread about this?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/111051/connection-issues-merged-threads#latest
    It's all ****
    You guys are talking. If you guys are seriously about the thread and all then in 2 years atleast a bit it should progress, but now it's worse than previous.
  • PrayB4UplayPrayB4Uplay Posts: 21
    edited February 2019
    It is time kabam do something about the connection problems that has been in the game for months now. It was fine in the start as i thought it would eventually get fixed but it didn't.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Still way out of control!!
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    edited February 2019
    I guarantee these “connection” issues are NOT on my end. When are you going to fix this garbage??? Month after month, same ****, no fix. There’s really no excuse for it. You have people (myself included) literally throwing money at you like a young man’s first trip to a strip club, and we aren’t even walking around with a semi....

I rarely make mistakes in AQ map 5, but not today. Revive my champs, Kabam, because this one (actually 90% of the time) is, without a doubt, on you.

61dgt989q3xw.png

iPhone XS Max
    iOS 12.1.2
    Latest MCOC
  • KFLKFL Posts: 15
    I’ll chime in here too. Been playing the game since the inception. On multiple devices. Only in the last few months has EVERY LOAD SCREEN popped a connection issues box. Please fix.
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    BowlSheet wrote: »
    Game is down again. The coding has gotten so bulky and/or the servers are so poor that you can’t really distinguish between connection issues and outright outages, so I’m posting here.

iPhone X, no updates available, 56Mbps downstream on AT&T cellular, 40Mbps downstream on hotel WiFi. Latency about 25ms. No issues surfing anything else.

Instead of putting out new content next month, please just take a break from the new and concentrate on fixing the old.

I was thinking the same thing, but I doubt they’ll do it. One can hope. I really want this game to be fun again.
  • AcidskieAcidskie Posts: 31
    Today, I am officially announcing my candidacy for President of The United States of Kabam. I will make Kabam great again!

The first thing I will do as President is take some of the hard earned money you spend on this game and invest it in more IaaS. Next, I will spend some of it on quailed, motivated, and proficient coders. Finally, I will hire a QA team and more mods to ensure each of them can address ongoing issues on a daily basis with more than a cursory acknowledgement of an issue, and I will change AW by extending attack bonus to 10. Never again will a team who has double digit more defender kills be beat by those who simply out spend them. Skill and might shall once again rule the day.

Can I depend on your vote in 2020? Together we can make this great again.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Why does the connection issue always say for us to check our connection. Please replace it with something that says your connection sucks. My internet is fine.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Can we just get a message sent out when it's worth even trying to play? This is absolutely ridiculous
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello all,

We apologize for the frustration and are continuing to monitor reports of connection issues. If you are experiencing the issue, please contribute to the performance threads at the top of the bugs and known issues section. Please use the template provided and be as detailed as possible in your report. Simply posting an image of an error message or a post without any relevant information to describe the situation isn't helpful to an investigation of the issue. We understand that the issue may be frustrating and appreciate your understanding in the matter. Thank you.

The majority of this thread is no longer constructive so it will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.