**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncanny, Astonishing, and Amazing: What Mutant is your #1?

Comments

• sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    Wolverine.. tiene un caracter especial y tal como lo mencionaba al comienzo del hilo no tiene problemas para hacer el trabajo sucio. Eso lo condeno en el comic viejo logan la cual fue un exelente trabajo creativo...
  • PrayB4UplayPrayB4Uplay Posts: 21
    edited February 2019
    Jean grey! Dark pheonix for sure! No.1 on my list. It would be great if you could bring her inside the game since Marvel is releasing their new movie on June. She could have synergy with Emma frost & Cyclops, Beast or Wolverine.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Jean grey! Dark pheonix for sure! No.1 on my list. It would be great if you could bring her inside the game since Marvel is releasing their new movie on June. She could have synergy with Emma frost & Cyclops, Beast or Wolverine.
    xsv3acesqh6c.gif
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    x-men blue's young jean grey
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Clydania wrote: »
    x-men blue's young jean grey

I love that version very much
    Sad that she returned back tho
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Mystique is my #1 favorite mutant. I prefer the movie version than classic.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I would love to see one of my favorite mutants professor X (also known as Charles Xavier). However if you want to go above and beyond I would love to see Charles Xapier (The earth 8101 version)! And I know this would take A TON of work but it would be awesome to do earth 8101 versions of everycharcter. If you've never seen anything about Marvel's earth 8101 give it a look online.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I grew up playing this game in the arcade. It was so awesome to play with five of my cousins at the same time and mashing buttons like crazy. Nightcrawler was my favourite character to play as he would zip and teleport around the screen causing mayhem and killing multiple enemies instantly.

For this reason Nightcrawler is my favourite mutant of all time. Even Colossus was very good in this game so I have a special affinity for him, even if he is terrible in his MCoC iteration lol.

x9tpo3lror4v.jpg

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Colossus, because he's the toughest and strongest of all mutants.
  • Darrteee_86Darrteee_86 Posts: 23
    For me its got to be Rouge. Her powers where awesome and she was powerful, but her character was also so tragic. Her fears over her own powers and the guilt she had over taking Mrs Marvels powers and memories. Also her and Gambit had a great dynamic
  • Darrteee_86Darrteee_86 Posts: 23
    But as a kid when "playing x-men" being Colossus was always my favorite, raw power!
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Apocalypse for sure
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    edited February 2019
    Cyclops, he's 90's as hell 😎
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Phoenix and Rogue
  • VukoDlakVukoDlak Posts: 19
    2q05l1vfy8vu.gif
    OLD MAN LOGAN : I'm the best there is at what I do !
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Mystique, proff X, and of course wolvie
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    For me its got to be Rouge. Her powers where awesome and she was powerful, but her character was also so tragic. Her fears over her own powers and the guilt she had over taking Mrs Marvels powers and memories. Also her and Gambit had a great dynamic

are you reading Mr and Mrs X? If not, you should be...
  • apextronapextron Posts: 5
    Omega red introduction changed everything for me. I had all the comic books. I remember.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Give us Apocalypse! Or Just give it to me, I got the gem😁
  • JakJakJakJak Posts: 28
    90s storm was my favorite character as a kid from the cartoons and id be thrilled with another her but my favorite episode was red dawn i was super happy about omega red (though still cant get him) id be super excited for the other half being darkstar too so far as comics i loved xmen comics but it was far too vast a collection for me as a kid to sort through chronologically so my favorite was generation x chamber in particular
  • JakJakJakJak Posts: 28
    Gotta say was happy to fight magneto in xenoclass you could add everything from the node in master to his kit and not be too overpowered but it actually kinda felt like fighting magneto which made me happy
  • I was always a huge fan of villains too, so I'm glad I'm not the only one! Onslaught was an awesome idea for a villain that I loved from the comics. I also really enjoyed Dark Beast in the Age of Apocalypse comics!
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    My number 1 favorite is Sabre,he was a sicko in the old times,after that Wolverine,Iceman and Deadpool.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Wolverine and magneto

Sure would be cool if magneto got a beta test sometime soon............ spidergwen and she hulk...... COOOOOLLLLLLL
  • Morph
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I liked how OP they were and how vast their powers are. It could range from superhuman strength to reality manipulation.
  • For me its got to be Rouge. Her powers where awesome and she was powerful, but her character was also so tragic. Her fears over her own powers and the guilt she had over taking Mrs Marvels powers and memories. Also her and Gambit had a great dynamic

I'm a big fan of Rogue too and I always loved seeing how a good writer addressed her relationship with her powers.
  • Growing up I fell inlove with Storm
  • StolidusStolidus Posts: 7
    Fantomex!
  • I was always a huge fan of villains too, so I'm glad I'm not the only one! Onslaught was an awesome idea for a villain that I loved from the comics. I also really enjoyed Dark Beast in the Age of Apocalypse comics!

Onslaught!!! He was just plain ridiculous! His existence stemmed from the events at the end of the 'Fatal Attractions' arc. One of my favorites, and his introduction. Definitely one of my favorite X-Villains.

But then you HAD to go and mention my all time favorite.... Age of Apocalypse!!! So great! The variants of each character, and seeing what things would be like without Xavier in the picture. So grand.

Personal favorite mutant overall will always be Wolverine. Was the 1st comic I ever purchased. He will always be a true badass. Damn near death after Magneto rips the Adamantium from his skeleton and still manages to save Jean from certain death. Like I said, true badass :wink: .

Honorable mentions goto...

Blink
    Deadpool
    Havok
    Magneto
    The Dark Phoenix
    Gambit

Awe Heck... who am i kidding, I will always find more mutants to list as there are so many amazing mutants.