**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just curious...

How many active players are there currently playing MCOC?

Comments

• KLee_Plu5KLee_Plu5 Posts: 34
    lol I mean in the world. Like, the game has 40 million downloads from the app store but there's gotta be an analytic that says how many players are actively playing.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    probably tough to nail down with the amount of people that have multiple accounts
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    KLee_Plu5 wrote: »

There was a post a few months ago regarding how many people claimed Rocket's button....obviously not a perfect measure but definitely gives you a number to figure a range around. It was around 1.1 to 1.3 million players that claimed the button.

erm....I mean 42

where did I leave my towel?
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    edited July 2017
    I just opened a new account, so that still makes 42
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    I know someone who just abandoned his account.

So it is still 42.

Wonder if Douglas Adams have an MCoC account....
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    KLee_Plu5 wrote: »

There was a post a few months ago regarding how many people claimed Rocket's button....obviously not a perfect measure but definitely gives you a number to figure a range around. It was around 1.1 to 1.3 million players that claimed the button.

erm....I mean 42

where did I leave my towel?

Don't forget the 3 million that came to forum to whine that they didn't understand how it worked and didn't claim the button. So total around 4.2 million.
  • Hii
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Loncha656 said:

Hii

What the? Waiting for this thread to be closed. ⏳⏳⏳⏳
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I would like to know as well, I’ve been thinking about it for a long time and it’s intrigued me.
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Yeah ......but why is your DP like that
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Yeah ......but why is your DP like that

That's an exclusive DP. Only kabam can give it.
    And stop commenting on old discussions.