**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Answer the Captain’s Call. Take on Captain Marvel’s Combat Clash!

Captain Marvel has sent word: She's looking for the strongest, most capable Summoners in The Battlerealm! She believes an alien threat is on the rise, and wants to prepare a team of powerful warriors to uncover and destroy it.

xhfzbos8i602.png

Veteran Summoners already know how these go, but for newer Summoners, here’s a warning: This is not meant to be easy! Summoners take on multiple paths of a selected roster and eventually, the final boss.The first Chapter has the same amount of Quests as a regular challenge and is for Summoners who play difficulties from Beginner to Master.

Much like The Champion's Clash, this quest will have an Epic Difficulty. This difficulty will boast stronger opponents and more difficult fights, and requires Summoners to play through the entire lineup of fighters on the map to attempt the final boss. This means Summoners will have to heavily prepare and pick the right team for this test of skill and endurance.

Who has the Captain lined up to test your might?

You’ll be fighting through Ms. Marvel, Iron Man (Inifinity War), Black Widow, Rogue, and Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) before you face off against Captain Marvel herself!

What kind of Buffs can you expect?

No spoilers this time! But our mantra with this Challenge was to create encounters that are dangerous, fast, and furious, but can be resolved quickly through clever play and burst damage!

What’s the Structure of this Quest?

There are 4 Quests in Chapter 1. Each quest will consist of 6 paths, connected with portals, and 5 fights on each of them. There are 7 Portals on the map, with the 1st portal exiting to the beginning of any path, except the final boss. The rest will exit to either the Boss, or the next path. This way, you can teleport to your latest checkpoint next time you play if you weren't able to fully complete a quest on your first attempt.

In Chapter 2 you’ll need to complete each path in order before challenging the Final Boss. Which requires more time and a careful roster choice, but the same energy costs as multiple runs would. All rewards are also paid out upon completion as well, allowing Summoners to get both Quest and Chapter completion and mastery rewards in one go (as well as Act rewards if Chapter 1 has been fully explored).

What are the Rewards?

Let’s take a look!

Chapter 1 Completion
  • 4-Star Crystal Shards x900
  • 5-Star Crystal Shards x350
  • T4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal x30
  • T4 Basic Catalyst x1
  • T1 Alpha Catalyst x3

Chapter 1 Mastery
  • 5-Star Crystal Shards x1400
  • T4 Class Catalyst Crystal x1
  • Tier 4 Basic Catalyst x1
  • 4-Star Awakening Gem Crystal x1
  • 5-Star Signature Crystals x20
  • “Might Marvel” Title x1

Chapter 2 Completion
  • T4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal x15
  • T1 Alpha Catalyst x3

Chapter 2 Mastery
  • T4 Class Catalyst Crystal x1
  • 4-Star Awakening Gem x1
  • T1 Alpha Catalyst x4

Act Completion
  • 6-Star Crystal Shards x2000
  • 5-Star Signature Stone x20
  • Gold x250000

Act Mastery
  • T2 Alpha Catalyst x1
  • 5-Star Crystal x1
  • T5 Basic Catalyst Fragments x11250

INDIVIDUAL QUEST REWARDS

Quest 1 Completion
  • Tier 3 Generic ISO x2
  • Premium Hero Crystal Shards x225
  • 3-Star Crystal Shards x30

Quest 1 Mastery
  • Premium Hero Crystal Shards x275
  • 3-Star Crystal Shards x70
  • Units x30

Quest 2 Completion
  • Tier 3 Generic ISO x4
  • Premium Hero Crystal Shards x375
  • 3-Star Crystal Shards x150

Quest 2 Mastery
  • Premium Hero Crystal Shards x1125
  • 3-Star Crystal Shards x350
  • Units x35

Quest 3 Completion
  • Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments x1500
  • 4-Star Crystal Shards x100

Quest 3 Mastery
  • 4-Star Crystal Shards x400
  • Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystal x1
  • Units x50

Quest 4 Completion
  • 4-Star Crystal Shards x350
  • Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal x5
  • 5-Star Crystal Shards x100

Quest 4 Mastery
  • 4-Star Crystal Shards x850
  • 5-Star Crystal Shards x300
  • Units x70
  • Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments x6000

Quest 5 Completion
  • T5 Generic Iso x10
  • Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal x10

Quest 5 Mastery
  • Units x150

Don’t miss the Chests along the way! They’ll award you Champion Crystal shards. The higher the difficulty, the rarer the shards!

Now, let me reiterate one more time, Summoners. This is not easy! Many will attempt, and most will fail! Don’t come complaining when you hit a brick wall! Ask your fellow Summoners for tips and tricks!

When does this Start?

The quest will be available starting February 13th at 10AM PST until March 6th, 10am PST.

That means it’s live! Click here to go play Captain Marvel’s Combat Clash right now!

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    "In Chapter 2 you’ll need to complete each path in order before challenging the Final Boss."

So you have to do it all in one go rather than if you want to do one path, then the boss, then one path, then the boss, etc.?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Awesome! Glad this event was brought back! Super excited to get started on it. Now I just need to think of an excuse to head home early...
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    What a nice surprise!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    "In Chapter 2 you’ll need to complete each path in order before challenging the Final Boss."

So you have to do it all in one go rather than if you want to do one path, then the boss, then one path, then the boss, etc.?

Yup cant exit gotta make it till then end aka break out the piggy bank lol
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    There's no Legends contest associated with this event, Correct?
    Man, Kabam is really making players work for their energy refills this month. EQ, Deadpool and now this one. A lot going on for sure.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Man, Kabam is really making players work for their energy refills this month. EQ, Deadpool and now this one. A lot going on for sure.

But all with rewards that are worth it IMO. Well done.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Now, let me reiterate one more time, Summoners. This is not easy! Many will attempt, and most will fail! Don’t come complaining when you hit a brick wall! Ask your fellow Summoners for tips and tricks!

LMAO!!! Get ready for the "OMG Really" Threads

Why would you guys want most people to fail!? 😭😭

Is this like the Maze only with better rewards?
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    @Kabam Miike this looks like a fun event. but why would you guys drop TWO extra events in the same month? save some for march
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    No epic title this time round?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Can’t wait to try it!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

It's like the Champion Clash. The easier level is a Chloe/Bautista style quest. The Champion Clash was the 1st one with an epic difficulty where you had to do it all in one go.
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    @OnlyOneAboveAll @Kabam Miike how about an energy refile deal? PLEASE

It's like the Champion Clash. The easier level is a Chloe/Bautista style quest. The Champion Clash was the 1st one with an epic difficulty where you had to do it all in one go.

Thanks. I just heard there's IMIW with the Brawl node. Not excited about that one.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    There is no Title for Chapter 2 mastery like how we had it in the Champions Challenge ! @Kabam Miike
  • TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Had to throw IMIW in the mix.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Oh good. More content that won't be anything but a resource drain with all the current issues with the game.
  • Erikfive_0 wrote: »
    No epic title this time round?

Not this time :disappointed:
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Thanks. I just heard there's IMIW with the Brawl node. Not excited about that one.

If that's true, I'm skipping Chapter 2. Not worth the headache.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I love these quests but please add a title for 100% exploring this. It need not be epic but a title would be great
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

If that's true, I'm skipping Chapter 2. Not worth the headache.

it's not true. but you do have aspect of war on every fight...yay
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

@xNig Can you confirm this?
    Siliyo wrote: »

@xNig Can you confirm this?

Sounds like it's only in Chapter 1. Chapter 2 has Aspect of War. That's a no for me, dawg.