Announcing: Love Is a Battlerealm 3

1234689

Comments

  • Kabam Doot wrote: »

    Love you,
    Doot.

    He said he loved me! I feel... happy.... 🥰😍 💕 💗 ❤️

    I feel violated by kabams terms and services by this
  • Can't wait for it
  • Spurgeo14Spurgeo14 Posts: 1,145 ★★★
    Megavok wrote: »
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE


    It’ll only be around for 2 Weeks and has some exclusive rewards we didn’t want to spoil here.So don’t miss your chance!

    Doot.

    Hmm , sounds interesting..

    Probably a 2* Aegon...
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 500 ★★
    2 and a half hours left
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 727 ★★
    Anybody tried it so far? I'm curious who is in the Romance Crystals. If anyone knows please contribute to this post.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    BowTieJohn wrote: »
    Anybody tried it so far? I'm curious who is in the Romance Crystals. If anyone knows please contribute to this post.

    Doesn’t start for another 40 minutes.
  • Spiderdude729Spiderdude729 Posts: 40
    Be nice everybody
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,032 ★★★★
    With all the romance shards put together, that gives 28,525 shards which forms 14 crystals with a remainder of 525 shards. Was this intended to give a little less amount to inability to form the 15th crystal? @Kabam Miike

    This is not a mistake, and you are only supposed to be able to get a maximum of 14 Crystals. Those extra Shards are meant to help Summoners that can't complete all difficulties to still complete as many Crystals as they can, especially if they're willing to push a little harder in the next difficulty up.

    Ok. Sounds good. I thought it was a mistake and wanted to make sure.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 85
    Where is it?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    5* BW is in the crystals for realsies?

    2tl9he5nyww4.png
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    edited February 13
    Iron Man OG paired up with She-Hulk? Well I learned something new today about things that happened in the comics. BTW @Kabam the event was actually pretty interesting. Master was simple, lets see if I can get my hands on that Epic rewards.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,666 ★★★★
    Franimal wrote: »
    When are LGBT+ romances going to be recognized in the game?
    This event includes the LGBT+ community. DP is the poster boy for a +.
    qyny9lews517.png

  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,062 ★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    When are LGBT+ romances going to be recognized in the game?
    This event includes the LGBT+ community. DP is the poster boy for a +.
    qyny9lews517.png

    I still would argue that DP is actually Omnisexual. Pretty sure he wouldn't mind getting freaky with a toaster
  • With all this content, I feel like I'm hitting SKIP way too much this month. @Kabam Miike and team, any chance you could introduce a way to turn off the dialogue? It would speed things up.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 219
    With all the romance shards put together, that gives 28,525 shards which forms 14 crystals with a remainder of 525 shards. Was this intended to give a little less amount to inability to form the 15th crystal? @Kabam Miike

    This is not a mistake, and you are only supposed to be able to get a maximum of 14 Crystals. Those extra Shards are meant to help Summoners that can't complete all difficulties to still complete as many Crystals as they can, especially if they're willing to push a little harder in the next difficulty up.

    thank you that answers my question. Kudos for you guys on this. I have no issues complaining when there is something i dislike about the game but this is a nice surprise.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 644 ★★★
    The 3 star romance crystal in the beginner quest is a “normal” romance crystal (which has 2*’s in it).......just thought to let you guys know so you could update the description of the rewards in this topic.
  • Spurgeo14Spurgeo14 Posts: 1,145 ★★★
    Good event. It's a lot of fun! Well done Kabam.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 611 ★★
    edited February 13
    "Event timing is key." - Deadpool, "Love is a Battlerealm 3", Chapter Two.

    Wait, Kabam. Are you making fun of yourselves? Didn't think it was possible, but OK then.

    (The quest itself is great, btw. Completely fair rewards for fair difficulty. Good work on that.)
  • project314project314 Posts: 64
    edited February 13
    @Kabam Miike, I've explored Master and the total amount of Romance crystal shards I had could only afford me 3 crystals. That's not exactly 8 100 romance crystal shards...

    And there was a 4* crystal, which isn't advertised in the post on rewards?

    Could you validate the rewards as seen in your post versus the rewards actually up for grabs?
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 99
    Exploring Master only awards 6500 romance shards as opposed to the advertised 8100 and 3450 5* shards instead of the advertised 4200.
    I also noticed that the Heroic quest only awards half a T4B, not a full one.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 263
    I did Epic, only got 6500 romance shards instead of 8100, I didn't check 5* shards, I got the Legendary Crystal, and also got a 4* Hero crystal that wasn't advertised

    Rewards that are advertised are;

    Master
    4200x 5-Star Shards
    8100x Romance Crystal Shards
    1x Legendary Romance Crystal
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 219
    you guys missed out on something that would have been very deadpool....you should have reversed the odds in the crystals (meaning 80% chance at a 5* and 20% at a 4*).
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 106
    I think your math is off, I completed epic 100% and only have 8100 romance crystal shards. It says I'm supposed to get over 10k. And no I haven't opened any.
Sign In or Register to comment.