**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Effective ways to Fight Domino

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Domino is a tricky champion to fight. I can't seem to parry her effectively so I rely on baiting her heavies and specials plus intercepting. Are there any good champions that can counter her effectively? I am able to fight her and manage to beat her somehow but end up losing quite a chunk of health and plus her sig ability also deals DOT. I am open to all tips and suggestions. I am wondering if I am really fighting her ineffectively.

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Push her down.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Punch her.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    You can parry her dash attack. Also you can evade an punish her dash attack. Look on YouTube for tips to fight her
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Domino is a tricky champion to fight. I can't seem to parry her effectively so I rely on baiting her heavies and specials plus intercepting. Are there any good champions that can counter her effectively? I am able to fight her and manage to beat her somehow but end up losing quite a chunk of health and plus her sig ability also deals DOT. I am open to all tips and suggestions. I am wondering if I am really fighting her ineffectively.

can parry any of her non first light attack. Her medium is two hits, so leaves her wide open for counterattack
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Don’t complete your combo, 4 hits and retreat so she has to dash toward you then parry the dash and repeat.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Parry from a distance. Heavy bait. My new fav is to create a little distance, let her dash in and I dash back and then punish her long attack.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Cyclops. Even Kabam Miike said it.
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    Proxima can parry her . If you have proxima use her
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Red Cyclops.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    KelvinKage wrote: »
    Don’t complete your combo, 4 hits and retreat so she has to dash toward you then parry the dash and repeat.

This.
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Anyone else see how much health magik still lost in that video?
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I never have trouble with her. Wondered why for awhile, then realized I'm used to being Unlucky for most of my life, I know how to deal with it. I can take her out with Either Kamala Khan Or Colossus...................