**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW - Matchmaking - Timings

Do you all agree with war start time. I am not sure if this war start time suits my league. Not me for sure

AW - Matchmaking - Timings 75 votes

Timing is fine
21%
ArcDeAngelusdanielmathkvargaDean9300450Sixshot1borntohulaPaulinodasilvCharlie_SceneCranmer00VoltolosCharnutzRockypantherxAl3xAgentVinod97DarkPassenzerAznBane 16 votes
Should have been more alinged based on timezone
12%
xNigChewybuccaJimmythehàndSillyCaitlinTasty_Yum_YumsMostWantedJohnLocke117DLLMFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 9 votes
Dev should add time brackets for matchmaking
37%
tlhEscoutsTimone147SligFrostyCrackhorseTendersquadadramelchmyPUNCAKEBlackSaChiDolanaxelelf_1MidevylSagetrofholzHarbinger195BirdReynoldsLibertyPrimeV1B_Dizzle_01Hixxy87KnightNvrEnding 28 votes
Nothing good about new war matchmaking
25%
RagamugginGunnerRaganatorPcc880Ron_HMattcoholicCatherineBob1971BiancoQuikPikCaptainAlbertaRodstein2_70tankerForumName123Jedi_HawkeRougeknight87Markg25monomuggSwank777Donkillaz 19 votes
Nothing needs to change, it's perfect
4%
PaytoPlayJChanceH9Ankush69 3 votes

Comments

• ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    Australian members of our Alliance ( me one) are a little put out, 3 am finish to AW .
    Maybe reduce 1 hour timer for AW for your Mates Downunder 😁
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Not sure how I’m supposed to finish AW go Ben it ends at about 3:00am. Most of my US alliance mates don’t get back on until 11:00pm given they are sleeping it’s going to be a fun finish. Not sure what the issue was with the time of start but why make it so much earlier? Almost useless having any Australian members now as we won’t be around for either the start or finish of any war. Cheers guys
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Timing is fine
    the early start time is amazing, i'd be able to finish war before going to bed on the west coast
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit may be voting says we should think about this. Don't you think too?
  • Nothing good about new war matchmaking
    No way. Total fail this AW bottoks!
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    It needs both to give a time when you expect to join as stated, but also the system for matchmaking ftm is horrible, many alliances have been pitted against way unbalanced opponents
    At least I am not alone.. no one liking it. I can see that.
  • Ankush69Ankush69 Posts: 21
    Those complaining about AW timings, it's useless TBH u have 24 hours to finish that small map. Earlier according to my time zone , war started at 2AM but it wasn't much of headache at all . Don't be biased about your own time-zone
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Worst war update ever, I hope we go back to the old system soon.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    This will be the death of us. As an international alliance, we have always started wars at the same time—near the beginning of matchmaking.

Now we have a war starting 3 hours EARLIER than used to be possible—people on the west coast USA do not have time to wake up and coordinate—how can anyone even sleep in on weekends with a war ending at 8am? People in Europe are still at work and are not able to finish AW and it’s difficult for them to finalize placement.

Please fix this—it’s horrendous z
    Ankush69 wrote: »
    Those complaining about AW timings, it's useless TBH u have 24 hours to finish that small map. Earlier according to my time zone , war started at 2AM but it wasn't much of headache at all . Don't be biased about your own time-zone

Thats the same reason I said we should have time zone brackets.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Timing works well for me. Was kind of lame having to play wars first thing in the morning while groggy before, and now we can get all the way through before bed.
  • MidevylMidevyl Posts: 215
    We can be biased based on our timezones. Not everyone's schedule can fit into one cookie cutter mold. We should be able to choose a time that best suits our alliance as it was before.
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    Ankush69 wrote: »

What was the issue with alliances starting War at a time that best suits them? why make such change to matchmaking and take away that option. completely unnecessary and they could have expected this reaction from players.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Timing is fine
    Great start time, around same as AQ and everyone finishes that, this actually makes it easier by knocking out two stones at once..

THIS IS A GLOBAL GAME, and fight is 24 hours long.. the ppl complaining are just whiners