**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• I haven't received my summoner advancement rewards kindly see on it
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    I am imagining kabam Miike checking the forums to see thousands of posts and threads regarding the SA rewards 🙄
  • Not only SA rewards but level up event rewards... where are they?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    After 1 am and still no response from a mod. Typical kabam transparency.
  • It'd be nice if Kabam actually cared about its player base, instead of random offers (that aren't even that great half of the time), new arcade games, new champs when there are already 3 other underwhelming champs of the same thing. How about fix the bugs, hand out rewards when they're due, fix YOUR server issues (not our connection issue), stop changing wars so much (completely draining the fun out of the game), reply to our questions in a timely manner (someone is seeing these threads and merging them). I get it you're a company and want to make money, but please stop alienating us and fix the game before you completely lose us. @Kabam Miike
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    No Sa yet and yet no mods to be arund that asburs
  • Rickikimbo93Rickikimbo93 Posts: 14
    Still no SA rewards for me or my alliance
  • Our alliance usually gets SA rewards around 4pm and it's now almost 2am and we still have nothing
  • Like I said earlier, I wouldn't expect them until tomorrow. Just gotta wait.
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    It's been like all day now for me... Almost 10 fricken hours, Come on Kabam, what the hell is going on?
  • There's this song by Green Day,
    Wake me up When September Ends
    Instead the lyrics for contest players be like, Wake me up when Rewards Arrive😂😛
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    100th comments and still begging for rewards!!
    Know that's what Kabam is known for.(No offense).
  • monix8090monix8090 Posts: 3
    There's this song by Green Day,
    Instead the lyrics for contest players be like, Wake me up when Rewards Arrive😂😛

my full support... dhoni tum sangharsh karo hum tumhre sath hai😂😂😂😂... #masi maar raha hai🤣😂🤣😂
  • monix8090monix8090 Posts: 3
    monix8090 wrote: »
    There's this song by Green Day,

my full support... dhoni tum sangharsh karo hum tumhre sath hai😂😂😂😂... maahi maar raha hai🤣😂🤣😂

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yeah, this is BS.
  • I didn't get my SA reward cq2k3mv69rtj.png
  • Al3xAl3x Posts: 42
    Mods are closing threads without any explanation..
  • Al3xAl3x Posts: 42
    They dont care about us. They only care about tidying up the forum
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Is this being looked into were waiting and we don't even know why there even delayed
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Dear Mods,
    you merge threads and close others down, saying there is already an active discussion. But you can't comment on any of them saying what's going on? This is getting worse day by day...
  • Till now SA reward not received
  • TaintedTainted Posts: 15
    Mods are allowed to sleep as well, pretty sure the merging is done by employees who are not allowed to post.
    On the other hand, as I already said when the new war system was put in place, this will not work better, it will drain us all.
    No sa rewards is just something that happens from time to time, kabam being kabam. Enjoy the game, peeps.
  • DjinAF wrote: »
    You have to play atleast five wars in your alliance. Then you will be eligible for the rewards.

Well that isn't the case. I think you mean AW rank reward or something
  • Me and some of my alliance mates haven't received our SA rewards either.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I not received too
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    Same here
  • It’s not just SA rewards. Also no solo event rank rewards (Such as Level Up)
This discussion has been closed.