**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Kirklin wrote: »
    We work for a whole week to get the these rewards on time. Just think if your real job paid you when ever they feel like it.

Ya but that's a different situation. Here nothing is going to affect your life. And you know it's coming in few moments...
    Of course even I have worked hard entire week in the game. The people in kabam need to work in real life.
  • arya2250arya2250 Posts: 22
    I since today was the day to receive summoner advancement rewards didn't received the second time. Since I have checked my mail inbox and every thing . Please anyone help me with this situation .xof4dnydk9zp.png
  • Mechanech1Mechanech1 Posts: 12
    Any more news on the rewards yet? Still have not received any. Would appreciate an update here soon.
  • IFEndermanIFEnderman Posts: 7
    Relax guys...we will get SA rewards very soon...no need to be mad...the world not gonna end soon lol
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    You worked for SA rewards? I didn't realize playing a game and opening crystals was so difficult for some.

That's true..
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    You worked for SA rewards? I didn't realize playing a game and opening crystals was so difficult for some.

I put time in arena earning shards and units to open Crystal's for sa points. Also the units I earn and buy that I use scores points for sa. So yes i work for those rewards
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Some people are stuck with their existing alliance (and can't move) because SA rewards is not out yet.
    winterthur wrote: »
    Some people are stuck with their existing alliance (and can't move) because SA rewards is not out yet.

So you want to get rid of your alliance sa soon as possible 😕😮
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Infineight wrote: »

Nah ... my level is just too low to be really affected though the rewards are still welcome.

Nah ... my level is just too low to be really affected though the rewards are still welcome.

Same, on my another account it's my first 5* opening today😏
  • dtapedtape Posts: 35

There are many reasons people have to move to another alliance, such as joining a tougher one, retiring from a top alliance, etc.. Leaving an alliance right after rewards of SA, AQ or AW released is always a crucial moment. Don’t underestimate how annoying this issue has influence on those people.
  • Our alliance did not get any rewards for this past week. Did I miss something?
  • Clarify, advancement rewards
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Well ya missed the 20+ other threads on this
  • wahlserbwahlserb Posts: 33
    Community of impatient people! Take this delay as a gift lol, Kabam is probably going to reimburse us quite nicely for the inconvenience. Can’t wait for the little treasure box in my mailbox 😂😂
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    After some thinking I've realized Deadpool is holding our SA rewards hostage because we broke his heart, he probably also kidnapped our symbioids now that I think about it. We need to find Deadpool and have a very stern talking to on why this isn't very nice.
  • I sure did
  • I didn't get SA reward
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    It's just a game lads, the rewards will come soon enough so just learn to be patient.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yet to receive mine
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    we haven’t received yet. what’s going on???
  • What’s going on with SA rewards? We can’t get new recruits because they haven’t gotten their rewards yet from their current alliance.
  • We still have no SA rewards in our alliance (GrdN5)
  • NBSAINBSAI Posts: 69
    This is heights of ignorance show by kabam even after 17 hrs after completion no rewards yet and they don't even have the time to respond to user outrage all the time they have is to close other threads and merge threads
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    “We understand this can be frustrating”

Do you guys get drunk and play games of “let’s delete this line of code?” Seriously. Get it together. You guys aren’t short of money. You have the resources. The patience of the player “understanding” that things happen like this is running out. It’s unacceptable Kabam. The new war issues with new members joining is bad enough but when people want sa rewards to change alliances and more wars coming, now its messier.
This discussion has been closed.