**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Already a mergered threat on this. Comment there and don’t flood the forums with the same questions
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/122719/missing-sa-rewards-merged-threads

Put your comment here on the problem and do not flood the forum with same question everyone else is asking
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    It has almost been 24 hours since last weeks summoner advancement event ended and a vast majority of the player base are still missing those earned Peak/Rank rewards. This is ridiculous. No, it’s not uncommon for SA to be maybe a couple hours late, but we are talking a full 24 hour day now. Can’t even imagine how many people have left and joined new alliances in this 24 hour window, they don’t know it but they are really screwing themselves because they won’t receive SA rewards which is NOT their fault because they should have already received them. Thousands of players haven’t gotten their rewards, and thousands more will not receive them either. I think this is the right time for a compensation.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    Compensation?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    People should know you don't leave an alliance before rewards are given out.
    If they do, that's on them.

Compensation is not needed.
    Frankmcoc wrote: »
    Compensation?

Most likely no. If they were like 3 days late, they yeah.
  • :D I think we should all just get max milestones and rank rewards on all the event rewards that are being delayed lol that would be an acceptable apology for the major inconvenience 😆
  • Trevererik1_Trevererik1_ Posts: 45
    My alliance has not recieved the 3 day villian rank rewards. Anyone else having same issue.
    The_One wrote: »

But is it fair to the people that knew that and still left their alliance regardless? Still should have gotten rewards...
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Compensation? Sorry but no just the rewards is fine

Anything at this point is fine
  • The_One wrote: »

Actually, it is needed. For numerous reasons but one of the most important being that many players relied on those revives for AW or even AQ. The community most certainly deserves compensation.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Any comment from Kabam about this??
    Takes a few hours, but last weeks SA rewards that ended yesterday still haven’t been released, so you probably ain’t gonna get anything sorry bud

Actually, it is needed. For numerous reasons but one of the most important being that many players relied on those revives for AW or even AQ. The community most certainly deserves compensation.

Exactly
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    What exactly would they compensate? SA rewards just came out. It's not been 24 hrs since they would normally be out. People knew there was a delay and if they left, its their own fault. You all want to be compensatated for everything. Y'all act this way in real life to? Next you'll want compensation for the compensation.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★

Problem solved, Kabam just offered an alliance based potion package :wink:
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    What exactly would they compensate? SA rewards just came out. It's not been 24 hrs since they would normally be out. People knew there was a delay and if they left, its their own fault. You all want to be compensatated for everything. Y'all act this way in real life to? Next you'll want compensation for the compensation.

I still haven’t gotten SA rewards. I haven’t left my alliance, but I still want my gosh darn rewards. I don’t care if Kabam is late or not, this is unacceptable dude. Kabam can’t not give us SA rewards that most of us worked for and then just say “Too bad!”
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

I still haven’t gotten SA rewards. I haven’t left my alliance, but I still want my gosh darn rewards. I don’t care if Kabam is late or not, this is unacceptable dude. Kabam can’t not give us SA rewards that most of us worked for and then just say “Too bad!”

Except that's not what they are saying. I believe their exact words are "we are trying to investigate why these rewards are taking so long to get out"
  • Now the Villian Use rewards are late
  • RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    I usually don't try and go to the forums and complain about things but I feel that there should be more communication from Kabam about when this issue is going to be fixed.
    Now the Villian Use rewards are late

That just need an hour ago. It’s understandable if an hour after it ends, 22 hours after it ends is not ok.
  • What is up with SA REWARDS?
    My alliance did not get them from last cycle!
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    They're in...But, I had to restart the game
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    My alliance has not recieved the 3 day villian rank rewards. Anyone else having same issue.

Villian use literally ended an hour ago, relax.
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    They're in...But, I had to restart the game

Restarted and no, they’re not. What’s the point in lying about it?
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »

Many players still haven’t received the rewards so your first point has no relevance to the entire player base. And yes in real life, if my manager didn’t pay me i would want to be compensated. Like lmao ?????? They gave us no warning about the rewards being late, and many players relied on the rewards. Nice try, though.
This discussion has been closed.