**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    No need for compensation, just get them sorted. What’s worse is that we can’t recruit as obviously players won’t leave alliances til the rewards are out. And given the new stupid war matchmaking farce, we’re gonna be starting short-handed. Wouldn’t it be a great idea if alliances could choose when they want to start matchmaking?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Havete Got sa either now it 23 huers for me this is a long watig time and ther havet Said a danm Think
  • IS IT JUST SOMETHING GOING ON WITH KABAM OR IS IT JUST MY ALLIANCE THAT HASN'T GOTTEN ANY SUMMONER ADVANCEMENT REWARDS YET.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    edited February 2019
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

The requirements for receiving the Summoner Advancement rewards has not changed. You will need to remain in the Alliance until they have been awarded in order to receive them. Apologies for the inconvenience caused for players looking to switch Alliances today.

This is still a major issue, considering the matchmaking process that's in place now. This is locking people into alliances until next SA pays out, potentially. Matchmaking started roughly 15 minutes ago. War begins tomorrow, ends the day after. I might as well stay with my alliance for the week, no?
  • Still no rewards
  • Guyz, we've waited for almost 24hours, lets wait a bit more.....we aren't going anywhere , neither are the rewards, so wait a bit more....Rewards might be on its way, better we use our time in finishing the ongoing quests, story quests, daily quests, or Arena Grinding, It'll only make things better for y'all.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    So you had to stay in an alliance? If you leave a job and the pay is late, they typically still pay you later. This shouldnt be an issue.
  • So are we not getting them this week I have no rewards a day later
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Ooooo there is an offer for sale for alliance potions. Let us NOT buy it until rewards are out
    Im dubt we get sa this week
  • Was wonder why I and the rest of my alliance haven't received the summoner advancement rewards from yesterday? What is the status on this?
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Still not out....this is disappointing 😕
  • Our alliance is in the same position. Chief, amazed no reports have been posted
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    edited February 2019
    My alliance, AØI , still haven't received our rewards after about 24 hours since it ended. Other alliances have, and I have been told some alliances have been given 3x the amount they are supposed to get.

Please resolve this issue and please be fair if you plan to address the issue of alliances getting double/triple the rewards.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    My friends alliance for them, and have gotten rank rewards 3 tines from it today, my alliance has gotten nothing, kinda bs, they don't know what's going on or what they're doing, giving a bunch of extra to some and none to others
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Got them *
  • That's why I posted. I have seen no communication on this beside people saying they haven't got them.
  • ShylifeShylife Posts: 18
    I can't call you guys out when your messing up and not thank you when your showing love. Thanks for SA rewards. #dontletithappenagain #justkidding
  • It will come eventually. Happened last year also . Took nearly 3days to get sorted I think
  • It’s offically been 24 hours :/
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Agreed, and I didn't even complain about the delay.
  • HarryhoudiniHarryhoudini Posts: 42
    When can we expect our SA rewards that we were supposed to received yesterday? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Yea
    24 huers an no ryl Think Said abudt it it
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I got mine. Twice.
  • utkuelhanutkuelhan Posts: 9
    edited February 2019
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    My alliance, AØI , still haven't received our rewards after about 24 hours since it ended. Other alliances have, and I have been told some alliances have been given 3x the amount they are supposed to get.

Please resolve this issue and please be fair if you plan to address the issue of alliances getting double/triple the rewards.

You cannot be serious about getting triple amount of rewards that they should get. We didn't even receive our normal rewards. That really sucks man.
  • HarryhoudiniHarryhoudini Posts: 42
    Yea, my alliance hasn’t receive any SA reward at all
  • What is wrong with SA rewards? Why dont we got it?
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

The requirements for receiving the Summoner Advancement rewards has not changed. You will need to remain in the Alliance until they have been awarded in order to receive them. Apologies for the inconvenience caused for players looking to switch Alliances today.

@Kabam Lyra
    so I was forced to leave our alliance to make changes before AW matchmaking.....because SA rewards are so late and Kabam screwed up, I am missing out....now people are getting SA rewards 2x and 3x and I assume kabam will just let them keep all the extra rewards?
This discussion has been closed.