**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogue with Brawl and Invade

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Wow kabam? Really?

Is this how we are supposed to enjoy the game?

I will take the Maze approach to this!

Very dissapointed

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Not even going to do chapter 1?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I finished chapter 1 but i am very discouraged. No 5 star corvus no hyperion no medusa no quake only 4 star quake maxed and I suck playing with her
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I finished chapter 1 but i am very discouraged. No 5 star corvus no hyperion no medusa no quake only 4 star quake maxed and I suck playing with her

And just last month you complained about epic trials. Again sounds to me you don't want the challenge

He only wants content that his SL can finish

I actually did not even used SL for the first chapter. I used my B team. Carnage Guillotine venom Blade Ronan
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

None of those here either. Used void with Hawkeye and omega synergy for imiw and bw. Ronan for kk. And yondu for rogue. Wasn’t easy but it’s not supposed to be.
    What is the analysis? You have stacked toster with good counter champs and you will do thr quest with minimum items.

You have few to no counters and you wont do the quest at all. This is NOT about skill. Stop the nonsense
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    @CapWW2 I get why some passed on The Maze, but at least the rewards here match the effort. If it wouldn’t kill your resources stash I’d say it’s worth it given what you get in return
    Pizzabeat wrote: »
    @CapWW2 I get why some passed on The Maze, but at least the rewards here match the effort. If it wouldn’t kill your resources stash I’d say it’s worth it given what you get in return

I am not willing to invest units because i dont have the right counters for this quest.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    I mean, they literally said "many will try, most will fail". It's meant to challenge end game players, not everyone will be able to compete it. But there's enough beginner levels for anyone to at least do some of it which is cool.
    Pizzabeat wrote: »

I am not willing to invest units because i dont have the right counters for this quest.

You mean you dont have the cheat code corvus. I've seen varied rosters doing it with limited ease

I am not going to engage with you. Corvus quake Hyperion medusa are all champs needed not all at least one of them 4/55.

You are a harraser and a shamer and this is agaisnt the terms of service of the forums aka rules. So stop your childdish behaivor. You actually say nothing positive, so leave me alone bully.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

I am not going to engage with you. Corvus quake Hyperion medusa are all champs needed not all at least one of them 4/55.

You are a harraser and a shamer and this is agaisnt the terms of service of the forums aka rules. So stop your childdish behaivor. You actually say nothing positive, so leave me alone bully.

Wow, self-awareness much. Shutting down people who aren't actually attacking you and then, in turn, attacking them in childish behaviour. He didn't shame you, he pointed out and correctly I may add the fact that people have used varied solutions to the challenge and got through with relative ease. You don't need corvus, quake, hyperion or medusa. I used ghost who is pretty much a cheat code for this challenge I admit but people in my alliance and people on Line got through rogue with Hawkeye, Domino, Magik or Yondu with decent success. You say it's not about your skill but then also go on to say you have quake but suck at using her. Yeah, it would be really hard but a skilled player could take out those rogues with a maxed 4 star quake.

This challenge isn't meant for you, at this level content is being designed for diverse rosters that include a variety of counters for a variety of situations with the skill to pilot said counters. If you don't have the roster or the skill wait, work on your roster, rank up champions with more diverse utility and wait for the next challenge.
    Sungj wrote: »

Wow, self-awareness much. Shutting down people who aren't actually attacking you and then, in turn, attacking them in childish behaviour. He didn't shame you, he pointed out and correctly I may add the fact that people have used varied solutions to the challenge and got through with relative ease. You don't need corvus, quake, hyperion or medusa. I used ghost who is pretty much a cheat code for this challenge I admit but people in my alliance and people on Line got through rogue with Hawkeye, Domino, Magik or Yondu with decent success. You say it's not about your skill but then also go on to say you have quake but suck at using her. Yeah, it would be really hard but a skilled player could take out those rogues with a maxed 4 star quake.

This challenge isn't meant for you, at this level content is being designed for diverse rosters that include a variety of counters for a variety of situations with the skill to pilot said counters. If you don't have the roster or the skill wait, work on your roster, rank up champions with more diverse utility and wait for the next challenge.

Like everyone knows how to play with Quake wow
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Like everyone knows how to play with Quake wow

No, I specifically said it would be really hard but you can't say it's not about your skill it's about your roster when your roster has a champion that can counter the fight you are complaining about but you are not skilled enough with her to do it.
    Like playing with Quake who is a freaking 4 star is the easiest think to do. Are you even serious
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I thought this quest was stupid. I don’t agree with every champ having unstoppable it’s stupid, VERY stupid. But I did complete it. Below is the team I used

5/65 stark and blade
    4/55 sabretooth and void
    6 star rank 1/25 hood.

Cost me 1 team revive and like 10 singles? All on rogue lol
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    @CapWW2 dude sounds like you over your head on this challenge. Best to save the resources and just use it as a practice for the nodes. Who knows maybe you will get better st them in the future. No shame in not having skill for certain content. There is plenty of content that gives me trouble at the beginning. I either practice at it or come on the forum and call it BS. So far every time I complain in the forum it has made me better. So keep at it

Thank you for the advice bro!!!

This is what I have left:

a5dgd6bo8bfy.jpeg
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Vegeta9000 wrote: »

And just last month you complained about epic trials. Again sounds to me you don't want the challenge

The epic trials were straight BS, if you rolled a 5* Iceman on debilitate on trial of the alchemist day, unless you had a ST or Corvus Coldsnap took out 80-90% off a full health 5* R5. Although, i plowed through this Marvel Challenge using 9 revives, 8 of which were on the rogues. Because sometimes instead of dashing back she’d just keep throwing hands at the air till i was in the corner.

I smashed the trials every day. Farming right now. Deciding if I will use that towards this challenge or path 3 of LOL.
    This challenge is more important than LoL. Rewards are better