**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Still, where is my cheesecake
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Finally got my SA rewards. Can’t be to mad because this was the 4* I got
    bwif0vo3l4gl.png

Sig level 39. Now I’m waiting for the villain use.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Got mine but some people still got 3x the reward how is that fair??
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I still haven’t gotten mine
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    6bjmwu8q91te.png

This announcement comes too late, I’ve left old alliance!!! it’s toooooo late to announce.... how come does it happen??? Do you mean I lost my rewards because of your late announcement??? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    It's been said multiple times today. Plus that's always how rewards have been. If you leave before you get them, you won't get them.
  • GcheeseGcheese Posts: 3
    edited February 2019
    Some Players getting 5x wow lucky...
  • 5x lucky playerx61pagzilume.jpeg
  • terry3767terry3767 Posts: 154
    Ive seen some people getting SA rewards 3 or 4 times already. Some getting none so far. Are these extra rewards going to be taken away? I may have gotten them 2 times already I thought maybe I just didn't claim them so they went to my stash.
  • Stargazer76Stargazer76 Posts: 4
    Utter rubbish Kabam. People work hard to ge these rewards, you mess up as usual. Sort it out.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    You all complain a lot
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    You all complain a lot

We wouldn’t need to complain if Kabam would fix the game and not make it more about money.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    It's been said multiple times today. Plus that's always how rewards have been. If you leave before you get them, you won't get them.

Yes but rewards aren't always this late and hands aren't always forced by a new and unwanted war schedule at the same time. I lost my rewards too, I could care less, but if Kabam doesn't make it right it will certainly make me rethink pulling out the credit card again anytime soon. This is their fault due to flaws in their game, quit acting like this is normal circumstances.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Wriath wrote: »
    No just your investigation skills. There are about 70000 posts on missing SA. Do your research

And there are over a million players in this game, since when is it a requirement for them all to use the forums to know something's wrong? Kabam is still straight garbage when it comes to communication. These announcements can and should be going out immediately in the app itself.
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    edited February 2019
    Received them aaaand...

ispczbflca57.png

Also got Villain use rewards too
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    Level up rewards ?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I haven’t received level up rewards yet..
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Can someone from Kabam confirm if this people posting about multiple rewards are true, and if they are true, what they intend to do about it
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Well since the accidental extra SA rewards bug is out of the bag let me just say this, we got like 5 or 6 different sets of SA rewards.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    So I’ve turned in a couple tickets regarding sa rewards and switching/being forced to switch alliances because of new start times. All they say is that they have a lot of similar tickets and are looking into it. Yes, Kabam stated yesterday that you wouldn’t get the reward of you left your alliance. I understand how this works, I’ve played since release basically. This scenario is far from a typical person leaving and all the determining factors of when I left my alliance for a new one yesterday were all way beyond my control. If the rewards weren’t 24 hours late, no discussion necessary. I would like to know what kabams plans are for this situation. It was created by Kabam, and made worse by them with the new matchmaking. The announcement to not leave your alliance was made hours after it was needed.

I was told to post this here. Apparently this is the thread. Even though they haven’t said more than a couple things in 500 posts.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    ManChild wrote: »
    So I’ve turned in a couple tickets regarding sa rewards and switching/being forced to switch alliances because of new start times. All they say is that they have a lot of similar tickets and are looking into it. Yes, Kabam stated yesterday that you wouldn’t get the reward of you left your alliance. I understand how this works, I’ve played since release basically. This scenario is far from a typical person leaving and all the determining factors of when I left my alliance for a new one yesterday were all way beyond my control. If the rewards weren’t 24 hours late, no discussion necessary. I would like to know what kabams plans are for this situation. It was created by Kabam, and made worse by them with the new matchmaking. The announcement to not leave your alliance was made hours after it was needed.

I was told to post this here. Apparently this is the thread. Even though they haven’t said more than a couple things in 500 posts.
    They don’t care man. Never have, never will.
  • Hey there everyone, we just wanted to let you all know that all players who qualified for them should now have received their Summoner Advancement rewards. We have also taken steps to try to prevent this from happening again going forward. And again, we want to apologize for this inconvenience and thank everyone for being patient while we worked to resolve this issue and get everyone their rewards.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Hey there everyone, we just wanted to let you all know that all players who qualified for them should now have received their Summoner Advancement rewards. We have also taken steps to try to prevent this from happening again going forward. And again, we want to apologize for this inconvenience and thank everyone for being patient while we worked to resolve this issue and get everyone their rewards.

I think most of us are grateful it's been resolved, but what about the reports of people getting multiple rewards? are they true?
  • I got mine now
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Great, what about the people who needed to change alliances. Just acknowledge us. You know what alliance we were in, you can show us what purchases we have made and what champs we have, you know what alliance we were in. Just say something to make it right.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Incoming response regarding people getting multiple rewards: “Small percentage of players... we are not looking at reversing or issuing out additional rewards to anyone else at this time.”

It was the reply to the 2015 gem, and the reply to the bonus anniversary gift issue. Anyone want to wager it's not the official reply here too? Ignore it until it can't be ignored anymore and then dismiss it, standard operating procedure.
This discussion has been closed.