**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

thanks Kabam, after 1 years trash

gothamcytigothamcyti Posts: 16
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I will say thank you Kabam, I never thought to say it, but now, after 1 year of bad crystals5 *, yesterday I decided to open my 2 crystals 5 *, 20k chips that I had to save to try Blade.

my last crystals have been:
groot
Hulkbuster
ant-man
yellow jacket
she hulk
Morningstar
Moonknight
yellow cyclops
red cyclops
red magneto
white magneto
king
king groot
joe fixit
karnak
iron man 2x
howard the duck
iron sup
punisher 2099
malicia
iron fist
iron patriot
beast
2x rhino
logan
colossus

and after all the **** I received, yesterday I opened my 20k bursts without spinning, direct opening, and BAAAAAAMMMMM
she surprised to finally have 2 super 5 *, plus I have the stones of awakening for those.
I almost stopped so many times because of all this **** of 5 *, but hey I still believed it.
hope my luck will continue like this

tzipnug3oy0x.jpg

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Morning star is not bad tho but gr8 pulls congrats
  • Infernus8Infernus8 Posts: 17
    I'm a free to player neva spent a dollar on this game and this is my 5* roster not the best but yeah I'll pull my next 5* tomorrow wishe luckvyw5q9xiq1r3.jpg
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    humzah217 wrote: »
    u cant get white magneto or joe fixit as 5 stars...i call bull****

I agree you can't get Joe fixit or white magneto as a 5* so yeah, I also call bs
  • Infernus8Infernus8 Posts: 17
    Btw your profile Pic is a 5 venom and it ain't in your list
  • Quit crying. 1 year wow..... **** happens deal with it
  • Nat6Nat6 Posts: 21
    Dude im still I hear yah I ve tryin for Captain Marvel and all I get is El Toro pooh pooh and it reeks very fowl I have 1 but I keep them and I still and play them I still beat players you can win
    With crappy characters. I swore I never give a dime to kabam for and that goes to my kid who plays this also. It's the player kabam as a whole needs to step it I know it sad not u but kabam I havent gotten that captain and now They gotten Havoc .
    Like seattin says on you tube. That's PURE RUBBISH

• EyeofomenEyeofomen Posts: 1
    TIL Rogue is called Malicia
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Imma call BS, you can’t get white magneto and joe fixit as 5*s bud. You can make a brag post but you don’t have to embellish it to the point of straight up lying
  • BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    Why the heck is Rogue also known Malicia? Why wouldn't you just call her as most of us know her to be which would be Rogue?? LOL
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Your lying so hard, like if your gonna try to lie for a brag post don’t make it obvious. 5* white magneto lookin headass
  • AdedhadAdedhad Posts: 51
    His top champ is 5 star venom, bull **** post
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    uo3pbu0lcjjc.jpg
    Today Basic
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Infernus8 wrote: »
    Btw your profile Pic is a 5 venom and it ain't in your list

Your profile pic doesn't matter anymore. You can pick anyone you have a character of.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yeah dude I feel ya. After a year of pulling useless Supes and Batmans I finally pulled Green Lantern. Feels good
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Who is malica?
  • ẞlооd wrote: »
    Yeah dude I feel ya. After a year of pulling useless Supes and Batmans I finally pulled Green Lantern. Feels good

This is what happens when u watch green lantern with Ryan Reynolds and Batman V Superman while emptying ur crystal collection
  • And I got this ****
  • And I got this ****
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Infernus8 wrote: »
    I'm a free to player neva spent a dollar on this game and this is my 5* roster not the best but yeah I'll pull my next 5* tomorrow wishe luckvyw5q9xiq1r3.jpg

This is an amazing start for only seven 5*. Honestly, this about as good as one could hope for.