**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Terrible luck

It’s so disheartening when you save up for so long for 5 star shards just to get trash. My first 4 pulls was Hawkeye, iron fist, vulture, iron fist again and I just opened my fifth and it was Mordo. Gets frustrating to the point it makes you feel you will never get a decent 5 star.

Comments

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    you will get something good in the end:))
  • I get your point with Iron fist duped and vulture though
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Mine was nebula,winter solider and void
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    My first 6-7 were trash also mate, hang in there though as the luck will eventually turn. As you keep moving through the game you’ll acquire 5* shards a lot easier so it won’t feel like such a letdown when you pull undesirables, I know it’s not much consolation and I’ve been where you are before but it’s just the way it goes
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Also Hawkeye is dope and mordo is worth the R3
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Tony886 wrote: »
    Mine was nebula,winter solider and void

Oh god, poor you...
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Also Hawkeye is dope and mordo is worth the R3

Hawkeye definitely... Mordo maybe. Depends on the AW tier.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Vulture should be great for this month's event quest's Havok. Those champs arent bad, but quite decent.
  • 5* duckling., *sigh*
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    terrible luck is when u have 15 6* pulls...and none u would R2...and they are all arena fodder

then you see people like prof hoff who have half of your pulls...and have a 6* domino and corvus.
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    Dude my first 5 5*s were X-23 and YJ for rest of the 4 times ... Now i am here with GP ST SPSE Ghost Rulk LC MODOK Venom Mephisto MS etc. So yeah don't lose hope ... You'll get some good champs soon ... PS I only have 23 5*s