**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Love in a battlerealm 3 domino is impossible epic

I got her down to 50% percent once with my whole team and died. My team is all 4* r4 40/40 stark spidey r4 40/40 ghost rider r4 40/40 hyperion (awakened) archangelR4 40/40 (awakened) and magik r4 24/40. It just seems pretty impossible. Any recommended champs?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It's not impossible since it is possible ...?
  • CRΣXツCRΣXツ Posts: 11
    I took the modok node
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I usually just bait her heavies and specials, then go in for a few hits. Just bring your biggest hitters to wear her down. Odds are, though, if you find her tough, you're going to absolutely hate the final OG DP.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    CRΣXツ wrote: »
    I took the modok node

Which means the nodes active on domino are encroaching stun, rolling thunder and cornered?
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    I got her down to 50% percent once with my whole team and died. My team is all 4* r4 40/40 stark spidey r4 40/40 ghost rider r4 40/40 hyperion (awakened) archangelR4 40/40 (awakened) and magik r4 24/40. It just seems pretty impossible. Any recommended champs?

It's not a quest for such week team, you need to wait a bit more
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    The path you took was the harder of the two paths
    The path you took was the harder of the two paths

The path is harder but domino fight is easier as a result, so i don't blame him. His champs might be abit too low level though, they will die pretty quickly to domino critical failure
    Best bet for him might be AA, he can retrigger critical failure multiple times within a few second, greatly decreasing the potency of the damage.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’m sorry but if you can’t beat domino you probably don’t have the dps to beat the final boss.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Don’t take this the wrong way, but you’re roster isn’t set for the epic difficulty. As a few guys have said wait a little longer and you’ll get there. Need to do it with at least 2 5/50s
  • RotgutRotgut Posts: 14
    I’m sorry but if you can’t beat domino you probably don’t have the dps to beat the final boss.

I actually found Deadpool to be 100 times easier than Domino, but maybe that's just me. I think I used a total of 5 or 6 revives on Domino (to beat her both times) while I didn't use a single one on Deadpool. Her Crit Failure kept eating away at my champs.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★

It's not made for you bud sorry
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    You'll get more problem if you take the other path as you get a debuff immune domino!
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I used 0 potions, died once because I hadn't read buffet on og DP.
  • I was able to do it with my roster of 3 5/50 4*'s and 2 4/55 5*'s. It's not impossible. You need to r5 some of those guys to get a chance though. The crit failure is annoying, so if thats the only thing youre stuggling with, Id pop a 20% health boost. rewards are definitely worth it. If youre struggling with getting hits in though, you probabky arent ready, but I was able to take her down twice without reviving or boosting so it is possible lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Look up a video on how to always intercept her after her dash attack (2 hit gun thing). It makes her one of the more easy champs to fight stun immune. If you have a SL or someone without a ton of abilities to be triggered, you won’t have to worry all too much about it. Biggest advice, learn how to intercept her two hit gun dash.
  • PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    Oh, come on, really?

Don't do it! It was the easiest challenge that we ever had!

Stop complaing about everything!
    All these complains ruin the community!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I just built furies with my Sabretooth and did massive damage on her. Finished her off with my other champs.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    I did 100% epic with a team of 4 40 and A maxed 4* Corvus. It is doable.
  • PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    Oh, come on, really?

Don't do it! It was the easiest challenge that we ever had!

Stop complaing about everything!
    All these complains ruin the community!

@PlanetSaturn read the post. The OP is just asking for help.

Stop complaining about people being frustrated and asking for help!
    All these people not helping a guy out ruins the community!

read the title please
  • supermansuperman Posts: 7
    with 4/40 champs you need to be really good .
    do you know how to use that dash back technique against domino to hit her without getting hit ?
    learn that and it doesn't matter if she is stun immune or not , i think you can kill her with sparky and 10 charge
  • @superman That's the ticket. SES with 10 Poise and you'll roll right over her. Intercept only. Look up some vids on YouTube about Domino (as previously mentioned) and you'll be golden. I don't try to parry her. Ever. When I see a Stun Immune Domino I just laugh and crush her with intercepts. She's got a massive hitch you can exploit in her opening medium attack. Also her Heavy attack is a great point to intercept.

Get some duel practice on and try again once you can floor her with ease. If she has encroaching stun, just time your specials to it. Like it was said, who cares if you don't hit her, you won't be stuck in a long stun. SES is also ideal as Tech champs are never Unlucky. Critical Failure will occur, but that's just something you'll have to deal with.

Personally, I used Nebula. I have 5* SES at R4, but Nebs did the job just fine as she's got wicked reach with her weapon. Using a 4* R4/40 will take longer, but it is feasible. Just gotta keep your distance when waiting for the opening to intercept. Bait out her S1, and that should help keep her manageable. The rewards are certainly worth the effort IMHO. Best of luck on owning that fight!