**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T5 Basic Fragments ARENA

Also wouldn’t mind seeing a T5 Basic Fragments Arena!

Make it just like the T4 Basic Arena.....Just we would only get T5 Basic Frags.

I know asking for a whole T5 Basic from an arena is out of the question.

But...An Arena for T5 Basic Frags should be very doable!

2 - 4 times a month would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Someday we'll likely see this. Probably not anytime soon though. Then eventually the daily quest. As it stands, t5bcs are too new and too valuable to just give away in the way they do with t4bcs. The Glory store addition was nice. Slowly but surely they'll become more available.
  • HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    I know, just want to let Kabam know how Hungry we are!

Also, even if the T5 Basic Frag Arena were next to nothing still would be great.

Oh, and run the T5b Frag Arena same time Feature arena is going to help bring down scores in feature.

That would help scores for features. I’ve never ran Arena for features to help keep my sanity and never will.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    T2A frags more likely will come first in that arena unless they will wait a long time and revamp all three at once. The t4cc one still sucks. They should award greater crystals for that at least
  • BeaneboxBeanebox Posts: 5
    They should actually do away with that t4cc arena and just replace it with t5b frags. The way the game is progressing, it would help those that aren't whales keep the pace with rank ups and the harder content that I'm sure is just around the corner.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Hope not