When Will MCOC Give us the Best Awakening Gems Deal Ever

Ya MCOC fiends we need Awakening Gems Bad and When will MCOC give us the coolest package ever ??? How would you put the package deals together ???.....and how much should it cost per package in ....( Units / GP / Cash )

Comments

• SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 298
    If you do the first chapter of the CM event quest you get a 4* awakening gem and I think if you do the whole event you get a generic 4* ag if you're looking for some.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 926 ★★★
    Porky_Ca wrote: »
    Ya MCOC fiends we need Awakening Gems Bad and When will MCOC give us the coolest package ever ??? How would you put the package deals together ???.....and how much should it cost per package in ....( Units / GP / Cash )

you can count on one hand the number of awakened champs who are of any use at low level (<40 4*, <80 5*). Any worthwhile AG offer should therefore include at the minimum the appropriate sig stones. Since those offers (sig stones) come best currently as daily card offers, it makes sense to tack on the AG to the package. I think the last 5 star daily sig card package i got was $59.99, so with a class AG tacked on, I'd jump at $99.99, though that's incredibly optimistic. knowing their history, $159.99 would be more likely.