**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should we be compensated for yet another downtime tragedy ?

AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Should we get free maps and reduced timers for this tragedy or should we take a gem and a 5 star champ please kabam lol. Don't punish me with an arena boost lol :)

Should we be compensated for yet another downtime tragedy ? 90 votes

Yes to compensation
63%
NoobeeusBigDaddyJoeRagamugginGunnerKronos987654321Skeleton777Alfa_PigeonBadroseNoob_2yrsClaytonHeartlessCapWW2YellsomeRiise81MidnightfoxDropfaithJoey0480Rip_Em_801zuffyItsRetoNemesisjake345 57 votes
No it's not there fault were all bored now lol
30%
LagmelongtimeDAVIDTHDakine86Justice_Evo_8Gimli_SoGMegaSkater67ChadhoganA_Noob_Is1Timone147NinjAlanAgentOfSHIELDvaderdamanDeadbyrd9guardianbelikovAxeCopFireFel_95KbugiiVG0dNormanBJJShark 27 votes
It's a 50-50 so we get half compensated lol
6%
rozerosJcmdawgZenismightySungjSamuel030sAdam569 6 votes

Comments

• vaderdamanvaderdaman Posts: 20
    No, both iOS and Android users are down. So no advantage to anyone particular. Unless it was to those that are sleeping or not able to play as it will not affect them at all.
  • Rhunter13Rhunter13 Posts: 6
    It's a game it happens get over it and put your phone down for a bit
  • Blink80Blink80 Posts: 9
    edited July 2017
    Yes to compensation
    Aw will be over by the time this thing is fixed. I think they should call it a wash and reward both teams full rewards and let's go to the next one.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    People need to stop with the compensation stuff...
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    I swear this community uses the word Compensation so loosely, I think that everyone has forgot the actual meaning of the word "compensation"
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Yes to compensation
    This outage just caused a war loss...gues syou just can't have a stragegy for a late push incase the servers go down....would be nice to get all our spent potions returned
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Yes to compensation
    I only say this for people getting screwed in war right now. We intentionally wait till last minute to take down bosses (as do a lot of alliances). Wasn't the case for me personally today but I'm sure someone lost because of this.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    THERE'S SUNLIGHT AND BEER. ENJOY IT FOR AN HOUR. holy ****.
  • Blink80Blink80 Posts: 9
    Yes to compensation
    I'm not asking for compensation. The aw is all I care about. Calling the match a draw and giving the rewards for the time and units used is only fair.
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    Yes to compensation
    Compensation like 30min timer is fair, to those running map6 need more time, and now with the downtime, it penalizes those that are just awake or still awake. not those that are in bed. depending on your timezone it the impact of such downtime affects differently. 30min timer is fair so that those heavily affected that they cant do anything now still do it without sacrificing their Zzz time later.
  • Oblivion_Chaos1Oblivion_Chaos1 Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Yes to compensation
    Middle of War, AQ just started. Lol
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No, I don't mind having my champ at half health for my next aq fight
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Well, this post will be deleted soon.
    Can't a maintenance happen without a pool asking for free stuff?
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    edited July 2017
    Yes to compensation
    It should be arena cool down time or boosts. I recently started hitting the arenas and I only get about 300k.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    30 minute aq timers plz
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    Kabam/net marble are great! They do nothing wrong. So what if I was grinding to awaken sym spidey. I've learned it's not their fault. I should just appreciate whatever they do.
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    OoOOOoO stfu. Find a 2nd hobby while waiting. go clean your room.
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    vaderdaman wrote: »
    No, both iOS and Android users are down. So no advantage to anyone particular. Unless it was to those that are sleeping or not able to play as it will not affect them at all.

And what about the inevitable loss of half my SIM's health as it crashed mid AQ fight? Should I have to waste my items to fix the damage caused by their servers??
  • We used to be compensated for these down times as it's not our fault, the message " dear summoner, my game has not been performing as it should so please except this gift as a way of saying sorry" was a great thing to have and showed WE were valued. Now we get sweet fa and just goes to show what they think of us.
    If they did as they used to people wouldn't have to ask and as for the people moaning about the people asking what are you on about? get a grip, it doesn't cost them anything so why are you moaning.
    It's nice to know your valued, but that seems to have gone now, just cows to milk !
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Y'all are all lucky my game has been doing this all week AnD after 10 tickets nothing
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    I would suggest at least alliance health potions equivalent to half of a champs health as I'm betting a lot of people were mid AQ or AW fight when this happened AND will now be at a disadvantage.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    vaderdaman wrote: »

And what about the inevitable loss of half my SIM's health as it crashed mid AQ fight? Should I have to waste my items to fix the damage caused by their servers??

He should be able to regen if duped, so don't see the problem
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    5jba3ilpetcw.jpg
  • PhitsPhits Posts: 3
    Yes to compensation
    Has Kabam acknowledged an outage affecting 100% of their community?
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yes to compensation
    Cable Arena is the real issue
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Anyone asking for compensation because the game was down for 20 minutes should be given a free pear tree...

Because you all need to grow a pear.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Yes to compensation
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Anyone asking for compensation because the game was down for 20 minutes should be given a free pear tree...

Because you all need to grow a pear.

So causing war losses and aq deaths and loss of health for no fault but kabams and we should grow a pair?

You know where you can shove your opinion...
This discussion has been closed.