**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Sparky vs 4* Domino

Which one should a rank 5

p.s. They're both unawaked

4* Sparky vs 4* Domino 32 votes

Sparky
53%
DrownedGodHugeBeanKaks0053OrcDovahkiinSpiderCoolsaxelelf_1Atharva111Logan00cx23433Gustavo20Chris1212123RakeYoungSpiderdude729Tiger360YaoJaoLingFangThe_WatcherBattlebeeAlpha 17 votes
Domino
46%
Foxhero007SlappapowDarthHaasAceLuffySaboScholiaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgProf_SpoodermannTony886Scrubkiller_1LordNeo_Chaos_Lpirnie5321scxoxoBinoyThomasDeltrons 15 votes

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Domino
    Domino is a beast
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    I'd say Domino, simply because i have them both but feel more comfortable playing her. Sparky deals a ton of damage, but needs ramping up those poise charges which can sometimes be tricky as he's extremely squishy. With Domino you just have to get lucky with the bleeds and crits.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    Domino
    starky is awesome but i’ve always found domino more fun to play with, but both of them are awesome damage dealers and helped me through a lot of content. depends which play style you’re more comfortable with, though, since starky requires those poise charges to really start dealing some serious damage. for domino just pray for critical bleed and then it’s game over.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Sparky
    Starky for attack domino for defence