**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Does SW really become God tier when I take her to R5? Do I need Mystic dispersion?

I have mine at R4 4/40 Sig 99, she isn’t THAT great, so should I take her to r5 and invest in Mystic dispersion?

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Viper83 wrote: »
    Man where have you been? You are little too late to the party. She has been nerfed to the ground long ago. She isn't what she used to be anymore.

Well I see that she is still a popular r5 option for some
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    I use my r5 sig99 SW everyday aq on map5, not for boss but for path, heal, damage, power steal, so nice. Never regretted taking her to r5
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    I just used my 5/50/99 SW to take down the Epic Deadpool on bleed immunity. She’s still great.
  • I don't no who to rank up to rank 4 in unduped Angela, unduped Morningstar,duped sentry and duped black widow
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    There is no 5* SW at the moment, so r5 4* SW will be the strongest version of SW available for a very long time, hence it's worth the rank up
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    when she has fury her sp2 can get to almost 20,000 and her nullify is awesome.
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    She's just awesome! 50% reduced attack in 5.3 eh? Well **** you ... Here 3 cruelties on yo face ... Lol i love her ... She's the only 4* i take in quests and AWs and my team is full of 4/55s
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Man I want SW so bad, she’s eluded me for so long.

• do not get carried away by any foolishness like: "she was nerfed, she's not what she used to be and blah blah ...
    she's still one of the coolest heroes in the game.

Not dup: she is, in my opinion, one of the best 3 buff nullifiers in the whole game. And also one of the heroes with pure damage (no buffs or special effects and relatively) higher in the game.

When dup: she is one of the funniest heroes to play. she has access to most of the really relevant buffs and debuffs in game. And because of your ability to be based on RNG each fight will never be equal to another, sometimes you will drain power like crazy, other you will gain cruelties as if there was no tomorrow and cause nonsense damage. And yes the MD helps a lot, even more because she nullifie very well, so recommend between Lvl 3 or 4.