**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best character in the game to play

If you want to you can do a list

Comments

• If you want you can do a list*
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    As in fun 2 play or best characters in game
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I like playing Stark Spidey for fun and he's amazing at 4* 4/40 also just like playing with my 4* Miles 4/40 too basically all Spider-Men not sure about Gwen even after the buff also 2* Venom
  • Yeah fun to play
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Hyperion
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    For fun champs that are also awesome, I really like Starky, Magik, Gwenpool and Domino. However, there are some others that I think are fun as a nice change of pace. MODOK is a lot of fun for me, as is Green Goblin. I've also started liking Emma Frost a lot, but haven't had much experience with her yet.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    For fun champs that are also awesome, I really like Starky, Magik, Gwenpool and Domino. However, there are some others that I think are fun as a nice change of pace. MODOK is a lot of fun for me, as is Green Goblin. I've also started liking Emma Frost a lot, but haven't had much experience with her yet.

Dont sleep on MODOK a guy in my alliance uses him for LoL runs.
    Modok + abom + suicides/willpower = tons of damage and actually heals hp
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Quake and MODOK are fun hitting from far away, Corvus is best of all 5 hits KO everyone.
    Patchie93 wrote: »

Dont sleep on MODOK a guy in my alliance uses him for LoL runs.
    Modok + abom + suicides/willpower = tons of damage and actually heals hp

Holy cow. Is that his primary attacker? Is he R4 or R5? Mine is duped and I've considered taking him to R4 because I have a 3-4 gem from Act 5 and no one to use it on (unless I go with SG or SH after the buff).
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I have the most fun with Quake. You don't even need to touch your opponent to win.
    The Champion can be a good time too. I enjoy the animations.
  • Me. I'm Hulk with a tommy gun.
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Personally, I think Punisher 2099 is one of the most fun; wish his damage was more impressive for the buildup you have to wait for.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    CapIW is my favorite. He fits my style of parry and heavy. I love his special 2.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Loki, Hyperion, Spider-Qwen, etc
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I enjoy stacking debuffs seeing how high I can get them
    So voodoo and AA
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Domino ! My Favourite champ! She is super good , crazy damage! Critical Bleed is something else ! :wink:
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    From a fun perspective, gotta be ghost. Her mechanics is refreshing (u have full control of her, no auto evade, no ability reduction, kinda like driving manual) and takes some getting use to at the beginning, but once u figure her out the sky is the limit!
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    Probably me
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    Lol that was just a joke before u all go spam flagging it- blade is the best in the game
    Lol that was just a joke before u all go spam flagging it- blade is the best in the game

Aren't jokes supposed to be at least somewhat funny?
  • Dang. That's tough
  • KG
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ghost
  • Magik is the best power control champ in the game, hands-down.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Havok. Mine is only a duped four star but fighting cap inthis months eq just holding block and gaining power to fire off his sp3 . Crazy fun damage
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venom duck.his animation's are badass and he's just so much fun to play