**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No blade in recent blade special crystal

I save up for three crystals and looking at the spin I didn't see even one blade, so much for 20.7% chance for blade.
I don't if it's me but I think chance for getting blade in these crystal is significantly less than 20.7% bcoz if I remember in ultimate crystals during spin u get to see 4* far more frequently than that u see in phc
Plz comment I really wanted a blade and it was 19th try. And I really think these crystals are bugged

Comments

• I quick spun so I guess I didn't see him either...but did pull him venom and ultron
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I popped all 4
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The animation is only a computer-generated list of some of the possibilities. It doesn't reflect the actual outcome, and it doesn't show everything in the Crystal. People have pulled him, so he's in there.
  • seeing this discussion, well I was just unlucky then, 19th time unlucky.sorry for eating y'all time
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Just unlucky like me. I spun 5. No Blade. I know someone that spun 3. Got 3 Blades.
  • Abhi050Abhi050 Posts: 25
    edited February 2019
    Ohhh I didn't know, so If i popped one by one or all at once, or spin them one by one, result is predecided by the system the moment I decide to open one crystal
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Abhi050 wrote: »
    Ohhh I didn't know, so If i popped one by one or all at once, or spin them one by one, result is predecided by the system the moment I decide to open one crystal

Spinning vs. popping doesn't matter.
  • Well Thanx a lot guys for giving such insight on how crystal opening works, every bad thing has good small stuffiings plus I got 5* killmonger which KS also a God tier I guess but love for blade is bigger than any other champ in the game
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204

literally the second you press open, open all, or tap the spinning crystal, your champs are determined by rng irregardless of animations. anyone in your alliance can see from the alliance feed what you pulled even before you see the animation stop.

I believe the champ is determined at the time you purchase the crystal not when you open it from what I recall.
    Bryman187 wrote: »

literally the second you press open, open all, or tap the spinning crystal, your champs are determined by rng irregardless of animations. anyone in your alliance can see from the alliance feed what you pulled even before you see the animation stop.

I believe the champ is determined at the time you purchase the crystal not when you open it from what I recall.

My understanding is it is generated the moment you open it, whether you Spin or click Open. That's when it accesses the pool on the server.
    edited February 2019

My understanding is it is generated the moment you open it, whether you Spin or click Open. That's when it accesses the pool on the server.

I believe it’s time of purchase because it has been a practice in the past for people to wait to purchase certain crystals until base pools are updated.

Maybe a mod can clarify.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    #THEREELMEANSNOTHING

How do people flag this comment? Are you that clueless?
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    I didn't get blade (opened 4) but my jr account got him twice
    It's just luck man
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Yeah it's either when you hit open or drop it in the spinner

I believe it’s time of purchase because it has been a practice in the past for people to wait to purchase certain crystals until base pools are updated.

Maybe a mod can clarify.

The Crystals you purchase are coded to specific pools, but the outcome is accessed when you open it.

Maybe a mod can clarify.

No if you purchase a crystal and hold it (basics or class crystals) you'll have access to whatever the current pool is when opened. Featureds don't work like that as they have a set pool of 24
    I see. Thanks.

Maybe a mod can clarify.

No if you purchase a crystal and hold it (basics or class crystals) you'll have access to whatever the current pool is when opened. Featureds don't work like that as they have a set pool of 24

I see. Thanks.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221

Maybe a mod can clarify.

I thought they stated when you buy the crystal its tied to that pool that is out. If you hold it till the next pool its still tied to the pool when you bought it and not the new one.
    Fugitive21 wrote: »

Maybe a mod can clarify.

I thought they stated when you buy the crystal its tied to that pool that is out. If you hold it till the next pool its still tied to the pool when you bought it and not the new one.

Nope. They've said the opposite multiple times for a number of crystals. The only ones they said are tied are the new featured crystals or other special edition crystals that have set pools of champs in them
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Mbizz wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    #THEREELMEANSNOTHING

How do people flag this comment? Are you that clueless?

@Mbizz they flag it more or less because of me, not really the comment.
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    The animation of the reel is irrelevant.

Then why do you get the last champ it stops on ... the reel is very relevant
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Tim1234 wrote: »
    The animation of the reel is irrelevant.

Then why do you get the last champ it stops on ... the reel is very relevant

Why when you open a max sig crystal do you see all kinds of possibilities but in the end it lands on the shards? It isn't "landing" on the last champ and you aren't watching the selection of the champ in real time. You didn't almost get the champs next to the one you got. Kabam has confirmed many, many times that the reel is just animation. Obviously it's animated in such a way as to show you the champ you got when it stops.
  • Fugitive21 wrote: »

Maybe a mod can clarify.

Nope. They've said the opposite multiple times for a number of crystals. The only ones they said are tied are the new featured crystals or other special edition crystals that have set pools of champs in them

In general crystals are always tied to specific pools, but in the case of the basic crystal the pool it is tied to changes. In other words, the basic crystal isn't preloaded with the champs in the basic pool, it is literally pointing at the "basic pool" which changes over time. If you buy or receive that crystal now but open it later, you'll get a champion pulled from the contents of the basic pool at the moment you open it, regardless of how old the crystal is. But crystals tied to static pools, like featured crystals, don't change over time because the pools they reference don't change over time. The featured crystal isn't pointing at a "featured" pool it is specifically pointing at the specific 24 champ pool for that window of time, and that pool doesn't change in the future. Different featured crystals point to different pools created at other times.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Your luck seems to hate you
This discussion has been closed.