**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Quake/Hawkeye synergy work on signature abilities?

I've been playing this game since it came out and I never had this clarified before. Does the synergy between quake and Hawkeye that increases ability accuracy affect a Champions signature ability? A good example would be Medusa. Check out the screenshots belowuqa1tdfowm9k.png
ck4rnyekvgmc.png

Comments

• Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I would really appreciate some feedback on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf
    I've been waiting for someone to respond for a couple weeks now
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Its not empirical but Quake/HE synergy makes a max sig SW almost great again.
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Its not empirical but Quake/HE synergy makes a max sig SW almost great again.

Actually if you use two quakes and one Hawkeye she is once again a goddess in mcoc. I regularly use 1 Hawkeye, 2 or 3 civil war Black panthers (increased bleed damage synergy for all skill champs is on bpcw and it stacks) and blade with deep wounds maxed out. Sometimes I include mephisto, sparky or GR for the blade synergies. The ability accuracy with Hawkeye and quake also stack. I was unsure if it worked on synergies until now but from playing the game I had a feeling it did. It was never clarified until now. Thanks for confirming this for me. I meant no disrespect in tagging the mods here. I was only looking for information and had already been waiting a few weeks. I thought they were here to help us as well as keep the peace.