**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your blade day pulls here!

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    hephaestus wrote: »
    I personally question if Blade was really 20%. My alliance has probably opened 40 of those crystals today and not one of us has gotten Blade yet.

In my alliance, 20 crystals were opened and 11 were blade. So, yeah, 40 with no blade is either really bad luck, everyone picked the wrong crystals, or an over exaggeration.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I personally question if Blade was really 20%. My alliance has probably opened 40 of those crystals today and not one of us has gotten Blade yet.

In my alliance, 20 crystals were opened and 11 were blade. So, yeah, 40 with no blade is either really bad luck, everyone picked the wrong crystals, or an over exaggeration.

It's a rough estimate, but not an exaggeration.
  • DeviousLoverDeviousLover Posts: 16
    Lol. I love keyboard warriors.

I'm not a keyboard warrior. I'm someone who's played the game for 4 years that gets tired of people crying everytime they don't get what they want. How about just grind some more until you do get what/where you want, or you could just quit and spare us

Again, your opinion matters little to me. I've been playing for a while myself. At no point in time did I say I wanted anything specific. I said the champion I pulled had no business being in the Blade featured crystal. I don't comment in the forums, so your point about people crying all the time is irrelevant to me. Here's an idea, how about you just not come to the forums if other players bother you so much. There's no point in going back and forth with you. You aren't that special. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Not trying to be disrespectful but you aren't even level 60 yet. You obviously haven't been playing THAT long.

I'm come to the forum bc occasionally it's a good source of information and when reasonable questions are asked, I actually do like helping newer players.

You may not like it, but the risk/reward ratio to attaining champions in this game is hard baked into it and I think is very important to maintain game balance. The ability to target specific champions due to increased number of shards available was the reason the featured crystals were changed to begin with. I've been there and know the frustration myself so many times but there is a reason the crystals are designed as they are

See, if you would have came to the conversation with this tone at the beginning we probably could have had a more civilized conversation. I have been playing this game for almost 4 years.
    zwhs3n2htbxo.jpg

The first 2 years, I played solo. No alliance or anything. And I didn't put a lot of effort into story mode. Hence my low level. Trust me, I know the risk/reward ratio of this game. Which, again, is why I've never opened a feature crystal. I had hoped Kabam would have some sense of compassion and removed champions like CA, Superior Iron Man, KK, and others like that from the Blade featured crystal. But, in typical Kabam fashion, they weren't thinking of the players. Like I said, I've never complained or expressed frustration. Until today.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145

So if 40 people line up and flip a coin and all get tails, there wasn't a 50% chance for them to get heads?

Flipping coins isn't a stated % chance coded by humans. I'm questioning if it was possible that a coding mistake wasn't made. This is Kabam we're talking about. Mistakes are made more often than not. You don't have to play the game long to know that. They've done it before.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    f0nd60j3htkm.png

Timing out to tier 1 node 34 3* IMIW here I come
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    Pulled Rocket and Cyclops
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I'm not a keyboard warrior. I'm someone who's played the game for 4 years that gets tired of people crying everytime they don't get what they want. How about just grind some more until you do get what/where you want, or you could just quit and spare us

Again, your opinion matters little to me. I've been playing for a while myself. At no point in time did I say I wanted anything specific. I said the champion I pulled had no business being in the Blade featured crystal. I don't comment in the forums, so your point about people crying all the time is irrelevant to me. Here's an idea, how about you just not come to the forums if other players bother you so much. There's no point in going back and forth with you. You aren't that special. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Not trying to be disrespectful but you aren't even level 60 yet. You obviously haven't been playing THAT long.

I'm come to the forum bc occasionally it's a good source of information and when reasonable questions are asked, I actually do like helping newer players.

You may not like it, but the risk/reward ratio to attaining champions in this game is hard baked into it and I think is very important to maintain game balance. The ability to target specific champions due to increased number of shards available was the reason the featured crystals were changed to begin with. I've been there and know the frustration myself so many times but there is a reason the crystals are designed as they are

See, if you would have came to the conversation with this tone at the beginning we probably could have had a more civilized conversation. I have been playing this game for almost 4 years.
    zwhs3n2htbxo.jpg

The first 2 years, I played solo. No alliance or anything. And I didn't put a lot of effort into story mode. Hence my low level. Trust me, I know the risk/reward ratio of this game. Which, again, is why I've never opened a feature crystal. I had hoped Kabam would have some sense of compassion and removed champions like CA, Superior Iron Man, KK, and others like that from the Blade featured crystal. But, in typical Kabam fashion, they weren't thinking of the players. Like I said, I've never complained or expressed frustration. Until today.

They were thinking of game bance which is what they should have done. I get it, it's hard to swallow but in the end its needed.

As someone who's said you don't post to the forums much, understand how frustrating it is for us that do regularly and just see a constant influx of newer players complaining about how hard done by they are. Whether it's end game content they can't beat after playing the game for 6 months or not getting champions they want. It's a constant flow of people who aren't willing to learn or put out the time/effort
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    7qfncqecs90z.jpg
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019

zwhs3n2htbxo.jpg

So you DON’T know how these featured crystals work..

Can’t even be bothered to explain it to you since you seem to have expectations that are totally unjustified.
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    fmbiq15p4c3s.png
    1cc1x3ltsn8x.png

Had a nice 4 non blade pulls but sold a 4* for one last chance and he came through. So relieved 😅
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    KRANꓘ wrote: »
    nc8d4ztqefqf.jpg

That happened to me last year when i popped 2 lol
  • DeviousLoverDeviousLover Posts: 16
    xNig wrote: »

zwhs3n2htbxo.jpg

So you DON’T know how these featured crystals work..

Can’t even be bothered to explain it to you since you seem to have expectations that are totally unjustified.

Lol, okay. Please, continue to inform me of what I don't know since you know me so well. My expectations are not unjustified and are completely my opinion about the contents of the blade crystal. If you can't be bothered to explain then why even comment at all? Are you that determined to show people how ignorant you are? Climb back down to your mother's basement where you belong. Your 5 seconds of fame are over.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    I finally got the Blade dupe today too! I've been saving Sig stones since this time last year. Also got Captain Marvel and Massacre.

Some CEO luck there miike except Capt. Marvel
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    JChanceH9 wrote: »
    Pulled, awakened, and ranked up. Just need one more t5b for the full 5/65 trinity! Oh, and today was my birthday. Best birthday ever!
    zlz6clu8b5a6.png
    ttz1e7rm9zoo.png

Happy birthday and grats!
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    l30qrpulv52z.png

One disappointment was enough
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    Blade, Storm, Masacre, Iceman, Guillotine
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
  • ThomasRainThomasRain Posts: 26
    One shot