**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug (URGENT) Arena Crystals are not rewarding correct number of Units!!

Recently, when I open a lot of Arena Crystals at once (using 10000 or 20000 Battle Chips), the pop-up says I'm receiving X Units as reward, but instead I receive much less than the announced! In fact, I guess I'm receiving only 1/10 of the correct rewards!!
For instance, I had 430 Units in my account and I opened some Arena Crystals (using 20000 Battle Chips) and I was suppose to had rewarded with 60 Units. But in fact my account was with 436 Units, so I had received 6 Units instead of 60!!! I that happended at least 3 times before I noticed I'm having just a few Units!
Can you correct this quickly and returning me the announced Units I was supposed to had received before? It isn't fair I'm spending so much Battle Chips and not receiving the correct amount of Units!!

Thank you!!

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Try restarting the app. Sometimes there is a lag to when the whole amount gets added
  • l_kapellal_kapella Posts: 3
    I've already exited and started the app again, but still the same...
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Happens to me all the time, it gets added like a minute later
  • Hey l_kapella, I'm sorry to hear the Units from these Arena Crystals aren't showing as having been added to your Unit balance just yet. If you haven't already, please try the troubleshooting steps below and check for the Units once more.

- iOS Troubleshooting
    - Android Troubleshooting

If following those steps doesn't resolve this issue, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.