**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war sabotage

Recently I was kicked from an alliance in a very spiteful and manipulative manner. Instead of telling me why I was being kicked, or telling me to leave, I told to place defenders, and attackers, then I was kicked mid war. Luckily I hadn't moved my attackers so they weren't locked. But my goal isn't to create drama or cause any backlash to said alliance, I just feel like this kind of exploitation needs to be looked at and addressed in some manner, maybe not allowing kicks after attackers are placed, or unlocking champs if you've been. Kicked. Again let me know what you guys thinkπŸ˜‚ My in game name is Darkushado

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Your champs were locked for part of a day. I don't know that that requires any action on Kabam's part.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306 β˜…
    u tried to sabotage them by non-participation or u mean they sabotaged ur rights to rewards by kicking u untimely?
    do frame ur sentences properly bro.its not making much sense.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Alliance politics aren't something Kabam gets involved with on a scale this small. Plus, who knows what really happened. Maybe the alliance will say you placed 2* defenders on purpose. Their word vs yours. Nothing to be done here
  • Options
    Darkudorago72493Darkudorago72493 Posts: 43 β˜…
    No didn't try to sabotage them by not participating. I had donated blood the day before. And I notified them on line.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How does donating blood prevent you from attacking?
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 β˜…β˜…
    Some alliances are trash, I’ve had ppl tell me they are not like that, or will give a notice before kicking. 9/10 times they will not until right before. If things are starting to seem a little fishy there, make sure you have a backup plan
  • Options
    Everything was fine up until war. I really don't know what brought that on tbh. I had always participated and been active. But yeah I was on the line chat asking what path did they want me to take, and an officer said take the domino path, I was like aight I'm gonna take the domino path, but I'm going to use doc ock instead of corvus, because it was a power gain node on domino, and tech champs dont get unlucky. Just as I was about to go fight her I was removed from the line chat and once I logged in i was kicked
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I see both sides of this argument. By telling ppl in advance u run the risk of them just leaving mid war and screwing the alliance.
  • Options

My defense team was 5* GG, 4* mephisto, 4* cable, 4* modok, and 4* medusa.
    My attack team is 5* corvus, 4* Capiw, and
    4* doc ock, but sometimes i use AA, or 5* venom
  • Options
    ystiy74z2suu.png
  • Options
    lfpi5hs2x8cj.jpg
  • Options
    nt26uac75dfr.png
  • Options
    kumcpmk9gpdo.png
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 β˜…β˜…
    I’m still a little confused. It appears they kicked you from the ally. What is all the other stuff about?
  • Options
    ... I told to place defenders, and attackers, then I was kicked mid war. Luckily I hadn't moved my attackers so they weren't locked. ...
    I was surprised that your attackers weren’t locked out of other quests. Would have thought once you joined in AQ or AW Attack they would be locked, even if you did not heppen to advance them at all yet on the map. ??
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam doesn't get involved in Alliance drama.

You're on your own.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Confused as to why you would make a point of saying who you were going to use for a fight and explaining why to your alliance rather than just fighting your lane
  • Options
    You don't understand they kicked me before I could move
  • Options
    I placed late because of the blood drive and I had practice, do I went to line to ask what path i had to take and I was suddenly kicked moments later
  • Options
    But I'm over it I'm a fairly active player and it is what it isπŸ‘Œ