**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabaam give Courage a display icon when it’s activated?

Masteries such as Courage and Inequity, don’t have a display icon during a match. So that forces us, the player, to assume that the game mechanic is activated when those requirements are met. But instead of the player assuming, perhaps a visual cue such as a Display Icon, would be a better idea. What do you think, Kabaam should do?

Should Kabaam give Courage a display icon when it’s activated? 70 votes

Yes, implement a Display Icon
81%
KpatrixBigPoppaCBONEWhododo872Skeleton777ChadhoganPoolSpeedbumpTerrajeffgmngAlCapone2727SlappapowSavio444Kayne34G0311Duke_SilverSagetrofholzJohnLocke117MutantWharf8ScottydoosmashSDAATR 57 votes
No, it’s not needed
18%
VerzzMirage_TurtleCassyCupidMy_SuperiorCranmer00PaytoPlayColonaut123RockypantherxGritabitDead1LostReplica23Kalantak 13 votes

Comments

• SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Pretty good idea. Although it is pretty easy to distinguish damage difference. Wouldn't hurt to add or to not add.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    No, it’s not needed
    I see it as a slippery slope. If you add one for courage, then why not another for assassin? Or another for inequity? Or despair? Or physical resistance? Or energy resistance?

With all the new buffs and passives, it can be tough to keep things straight. About a month ago, I fought a Heimdall on a funky node with my Void. Between his buffs and passives and my IP debuffs, resonate weakness, parry stuns, Fear of the Void passive, and whatever the node was, there was 10+ icons to monitor on Heimdall's side alone. I'm not sure adding more icons to older content is going to warrant the potential headache.

I thought adding the numerical percentage to the life bar was a welcome addition. I think that's enough to keep an eye on for things like courage and assassin.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    I don't see why not. If not a full icon at least a notification on the side to let u when it becomes active. Something like Visions Synthesis.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    No, it’s not needed
    No , slippery slope.. but they should make sure all masteries are working for all new and old chars
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    pexswmwcae46.png

Sorry for going off topic but why is the vote % adding to 99% and not 100%?
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    It doesn’t need to be like a buff kind of thing but it can display by colour change of your health meter
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    And even sometimes it’s as if the masteries don’t work ... I didn’t see the difference in special attack damage if my champs between using suicides and not using suicides ... kabam please fix it
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No, it’s not needed
    I don't see why not. If not a full icon at least a notification on the side to let u when it becomes active. Something like Visions Synthesis.

^That. Another icon would only clutter things.
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Slappapow wrote: »
    Pretty good idea. Although it is pretty easy to distinguish damage difference. Wouldn't hurt to add or to not add.

Well ever since dungeons came back my game crashes every fight no joke and is almost unplayable so just think of one tiny little thing that could possibly make the game crash
    This is a joke btw for u uptights
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    edited February 2019
    No, it’s not needed
    It's not too hard to look at your health bar and notice that you have less than 50%. I'd much rather see a display message for the Assassin mastery because not only do you have increased damage, but also increased offensive ability accuracy and you reduce the opponent's defensive ability accuracy.