**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to rank5

Which of these is the best rank5 option in your opinion for the upcoming content . All champions are awakened with hig sig. Thank you all

Which 5* to rank5 20 votes

Starky
30%
BlackGekkougaSpiderCoolsbluebubble100IBlueShiftIManOnTheMoon123I_like_trains 6 votes
Void
20%
KossukoseCarme1974AngusMac279Presticles 4 votes
Omega Red
20%
TheManMythLegendPcc880nameplasOnly_Aloner 4 votes
CAIW
20%
MelkerlanneroMegaGalacticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCrimson333 4 votes
Blade
10%
SpeedbumpZombieZedd 2 votes

Comments

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited February 2019
    This is a poorly managed post. All of these rank up questions hinge on a few things: current roster, skill, enjoyment, and availability

What answer do you have for,

1. Iceman
    2. Medusa
    3. Hyperion
    4. Imiw
    5. Korg
    6. Emma
    7. Sentinel

(Obviously more exist but the idea remains the same)

knowing this answer or rather the lack of answer can help you know more of *who* you should rank up.

Figure out your strategy for these main defenders and go from there.

What’s my current strategy? To become stronger with raw damage and to be immune vs iceman. That’s why I’m on my path to bringing my 6 Sabre to rank 2 because of the insane amount of cold snap damage that I don’t even want to have problems with in act 6
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Omega Red
    Omega red can win everything what he see with suicide mastery
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    My roster is decent and I have an answer to most so to keep this post short I just wanted your opinion on these champs. I have heard Blade doesn’t benefit that much from rank4 to rank5 and most take Void over CAIW. Some claim the newer champs are better suited for the upcoming content which makes me this of OR etc.... I am just confused and could appreciate your comments if you can bother. Thanks
  • It’s not helpful to give advice if you already have strong damage output but need immunity, it may end up being deceptive to what you really do need instead of jus having more options of raw damage.

What fights do you have under control and what fights do you still need answers for?
    I understand your point Abolitionist333, and thank you for your kind and well meant comment. I really don’t worry about anything atm but was just wondering if one champ would benefit more for rank5 over other but maybe they are all just as good contenders. I will have my next rank up question better though out though 😁
  • Thinking properly is more than half the battle.
    It's interesting that no one thinks Void should go to rank 5 from one of these champions
  • He’s amazing.. Incinerate immune and high utility... I don’t think i’d rank 5 him either tho because I don’t run those paths he’s important to have in war; Path 7 for one...