**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Febuary 2019 Month Review

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Two new champs were added this month: Havok and M R S I N I S T E R
Favorite Champ: Mr. Sinister

This month, we had two solid champs.

Havok: He is a pretty good champ. Although he's not an Omega Red, he packs a punch! His animations and gameplay are fun, and he has one of the best special 3's in the game.

M R S I N I S T E R: He looks so bad a and his animations/effects are so great. Pausing the duration of debuffs are awesome! I havn't seen this flare in a while Kabam. Nice job. Also, his special three is savage af and very sinister (see what I did there.).

This month was a mutant month. It is usually around March, but since Captain Marvel is in March, Kabam moved it to February.

We hada few different calendars this month. Besides February and the 7 day, we got a year of the pig calendar.

The year of the pig event is both a 2 week calendar and a gifting event. Summoners get a temporary gifting badge to send there red envelopes and other goods. The rewards were pretty good, but the quantities were kinda wacky. 888 gold in the calendar? 1887 PHC shards? 1880 Five star shards? I understand the five star shards, but can someone tell me why they did these quantities? (Am I just being dumb?) Thanks.

Love Is a Battlerealm 3: This was a great event! I got to complete master difficulty very easily without much energy! The rewards are great and the dialouge is funny! I got a 4 star Spider-Qwen from my crystal (already have She-Hulk as rank 3 4 star), so she might be really good! I also got a 5th four star from this which is a Mordo, which I'm actually happy about.

I got at least 10 four stars this month. I beat Rol. I got 100k rating. This was the month where I progressed most.

Captain Marvel Challenge: Like all the other challenges, you fight 6 people on a path for 6 paths? before facing the boss. You have to do this a lot if you want to 100% it. The rewards look pretty good, but I'm not ready for these challenges yet, so I didn't do them.

This month, on the 7th, I finished ROL. It took two hours to do, but Im glad I did it. Check out my ROL thread for more info.

The She-Hulk and Spider-Qwen beta looks promising. Can't wait to play as them when they are released.

Overall, this month was really solid. Kabam is starting the year off right!

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I have a feeling we will see that more and more... not to mention they will probably throw that into act 6.

I guess the one good thing will be Shehulk and Spider-Gwen buff will help counter those nodes if everything carries over from beta tests
  • Atarigeek64Atarigeek64 Posts: 1
    Hey kabam make the premium hero crystals easier to get 3*and 4* . I'm annoyed cause I always get 2*and duplicates that I already have like 50 of.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @XxLoganTDCxX nice review and congrats on your accomplishment. I would encourage you to see how far you can get in the captain marvel quest. You can do some of chapter one for sure. You can use the portal to go to the boss after each set of 6, so you don't have to do the whole thing in one go. Fight the first 6 and you have a choice to fight the boss or the next set of six. If you are low on health, go to the boss and the next time you use the portal to go straight to the second set (path B). You will get some rewards each time.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Deadpool event was on point! Nothing serious,alright rewards (i didnt get any 5* from those crystals but it is what it is)1 5* and for difficulty it was ok,uncollected was below average because 3 aspect of war Hyperion,yep its a grab and finally captain marvel was one of the worst event quest in last 3 years that i have played ! Almost same as the maze for me! I beat that challenge with lot of tears,rage n anger n lots of units
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    👏🏼👏🏼 Month review
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Thanks for all the feedback guys! I hold this review monthly so stay tuned for that!
    Also what do you guys think Kabam? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious etc
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Two new champs were added this month: Havok and M R S I N I S T E R
    Favorite Champ: Mr. Sinister

This month, we had two solid champs.

Havok: He is a pretty good champ. Although he's not an Omega Red, he packs a punch! His animations and gameplay are fun, and he has one of the best special 3's in the game.

M R S I N I S T E R: He looks so bad a and his animations/effects are so great. Pausing the duration of debuffs are awesome! I havn't seen this flare in a while Kabam. Nice job. Also, his special three is savage af and very sinister (see what I did there.).

This month was a mutant month. It is usually around March, but since Captain Marvel is in March, Kabam moved it to February.

We hada few different calendars this month. Besides February and the 7 day, we got a year of the pig calendar.

The year of the pig event is both a 2 week calendar and a gifting event. Summoners get a temporary gifting badge to send there red envelopes and other goods. The rewards were pretty good, but the quantities were kinda wacky. 888 gold in the calendar? 1887 PHC shards? 1880 Five star shards? I understand the five star shards, but can someone tell me why they did these quantities? (Am I just being dumb?) Thanks.

Love Is a Battlerealm 3: This was a great event! I got to complete master difficulty very easily without much energy! The rewards are great and the dialouge is funny! I got a 4 star Spider-Qwen from my crystal (already have She-Hulk as rank 3 4 star), so she might be really good! I also got a 5th four star from this which is a Mordo, which I'm actually happy about.

I got at least 10 four stars this month. I beat Rol. I got 100k rating. This was the month where I progressed most.

Captain Marvel Challenge: Like all the other challenges, you fight 6 people on a path for 6 paths? before facing the boss. You have to do this a lot if you want to 100% it. The rewards look pretty good, but I'm not ready for these challenges yet, so I didn't do them.

This month, on the 7th, I finished ROL. It took two hours to do, but Im glad I did it. Check out my ROL thread for more info.

The She-Hulk and Spider-Qwen beta looks promising. Can't wait to play as them when they are released.

Overall, this month was really solid. Kabam is starting the year off right!

You forgot the server and connection issues that have plagued the game for the last month or so. I agree, there's been a lot of good, but it's hard to give a glowing review when the content isn't even accessible at times. When the game isn't down, getting connection alerts really takes the fun out of things.

I'm hoping they can get these issues fixed, because they're the worst they've been since last summer. It had been pretty smooth, but the last month or two has been really laggy and riddled with connection problems.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    👏🏼👏🏼 Month review

I see you are a man of culture as well
    @ThatGrootGroot Im not going to complain about the things that happen every month (connection, lag, etc). I just don't need to talk about it every time
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    @ThatGrootGroot Im not going to complain about the things that happen every month (connection, lag, etc). I just don't need to talk about it every time

But it doesn't happen every month. It hadn't been bad for a long time and the last month or so has been terrible. We haven't had emergency maintenance for a long time.

Also, "just don't need to talk about it every time"...they add new champs every month, but you still felt it necessary to talk about this, right?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    you're building up on the hype of Mr. Sinister. He's cool and all, but Havok is the better champion.
    @mum_m2 I never said who is better than who. I just said I liked Mr. Sinister better.
  • TheNoobTheNoob Posts: 38
    They use the number 8 a lot in the quantities for the calendar because the number 8 is a lucky number to the Chinese.
    @TheNoob Oh, gotcha. Thanks for the info
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Well state of the leaving month is yes we had a great couple of additions, that will absolutely give kabam their money

Also we saw the same state of eq rewards as they have been since the uc eq launch.

In addition we saw the dp event which was a good and balanced difficulty/rewarding event and the new lunar year event is always fun to have

Adding to it unfortunately we saw the return of what is gonna be now the norm in the celebrity challenges, while entretaining these new ones have seen a reduction on rewards on one side, when compared to the older model, whereas in the old one you would get 20 5* generic sigs for completion of the 4 initial paths, now you have to do 5 aka the new chapter to earn them, where not for this change, there would be a great balanced quest.

Finally, the lag problems remain as what is now known as an increase of difficulty to test our skills, bc otherwise they make no sense

In conclusion, this month was an improvement against january, but that being such a low bar it is hard to judge it as a really awesome month, personally this is a good reminder for me on why never spend again