**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OG DD missing attack after spidy heavy

Has anyone been having the issue where OG Spider-Man does a heavy and then you rush in to attack with DD and you miss (air swing) and get combo

Comments

• orballorball Posts: 52
    Because of it I am losing in both aq and aw
  • XactoFaceXactoFace Posts: 6
    It happens to me with netflix when fighting Spidey...
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    It happens with my og DD after anyone uses a heavy. It's that stupid uppercut animation.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    It happens with my og DD after anyone uses a heavy. It's that stupid uppercut animation.

Yep found this out the hard way today, wasn't fun.
    Holding me back from taking him to sig99 R5
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    it`s same for me, but I think is a bug, why would them make him to miss the attack.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    HahaNu wrote: »
    it`s same for me, but I think is a bug, why would them make him to miss the attack.

Of course it's a bug, its just bringing it to kabams attention in the hopes of a quick fix
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    edited July 2017
    Oh ok man it's pissing me off something severe, I r5 him and dumped all my sigs into him, defeats the purpose of evading all projectiles then running only to miss ur attack and airswing to get wrecked by a combo
  • It happens with OG black panther too. I've just stopped rushing in after the heavies. Though, it does make fighting him on a stun proof node Uber difficult. I've submitted dozens of trouble tickets and got the usual response and then closing of my ticket.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    This happens to me when using Daredevil Netflix, mainly against Spiderman. There have been several threads about this and clearly nothing has been done to fix it.